Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
djpareja

Testing the ACNE free in 3 days plan once and for all

Hi everyone,

im new here, and ive had acne for about 5 years now. when i was 15 i used to use proactive for around 2 years and it worked fine, but i would still get occasional cysts.

after that my doctor prescribed some drugs which worked very very well, BUT they made me feel so nautious, and i took those pills for about 1 year... you can see the bottle in the pic i took, my skin looked OK!

Heres a pic... man i looked sexy lol... but you can still see that my skin was not perfect

santi1qe9.th.png

I stopped taking the drugs because i was having digestive problems (i know now the digestion problems are related to the antibiotics). I also noticed i was feeling tired ALL the time. it was rediculous. so i stopped taking the prescription medication.

My acne slowly kept getting worse and worse until how it is today. soooooo, i bought a copy of the acne free in 3 days ebook, and i loved the information in it.

its true that acne is a result of toxins in our bodies, and i realized that ever since i have been a little kid, i only had 4 bowels movements a week on average. thats why my body is so poisoned and it shows in my skin.

IM on the 2nd day of the program, and my skin looks horrible lol. im assuming its gonna get better by the 5th day!

Let this be the ultimate test if acne free in 3 days really works!

ill update with more pics tomorow ;)

Day 2 pics below :(

post-62855-1188798523_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188798534.jpg

post-62855-1188798548_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188798560_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188798523_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188798534.jpg

post-62855-1188798548_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188798560_thumb.jpg

DAY 4 pics!!

no new cysts, and redness is gonig away, and i feel great! my skin isnt oily at all. i hope everything clears up this week.

nobody has even replied with support :(

its not easy to do the apple fast... it was the hardest thing ive ever done

post-62855-1188963262_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188963269_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188963275_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188963262_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188963269_thumb.jpg

post-62855-1188963275_thumb.jpg

omg DUDE ur looking great after 3 days lmao i want a copy please:D can u give me link to the e-book please......

Im starting roaccutane wish me luck on me accutane post:D

Anyways keep us updated dude and im sure u will be looking "SEXY" again:D

Day 6 pics,

my skin CONTINUES to improve!!!

the bumps i had on my cheecks are almost gone, and the redness is basically gone, and no new pimples :)

Note: i wash my skin with water 2-3 times a day and nothing more. i use no moistureizers or cleansers

i want my skin to be 100% natural. my family has a history of oily skin, but also beautiful soft clear skin. im the only one with acne :(

i have tried a variety of cleansers but they were all too harsh for my skin, and the ones that were not harsh, just made my skin shiny as hell. soo my conclusion is that water is perfect for washing your face. after all, isnt it the way nature intended?

i also feel great, i have tons of engergy during the day and im digesting food like a champ. i can feel my stomach working ;)

picture42so1.th.jpg

picture43pc6.th.jpg

picture44wb0.th.jpg

Wow!

You're skin is looking great.

I know a lot of people have been skeptical about this ebook so it's really refreshing to see someone actually go through with it and see if it actually does work without simply dismissing it.

Obviously you are not clear within 3 days so thats the lie but it's definately working for you.

Keep on going and keep us updated on your progress :dance:

Ps. You're Hot, with or without the acne :drool:

haha, thanks for the moral support!

ya i dont think its possible to clear acne in 3 days, but the idea behind the ebook is great. the only scam about it i think is the marketing aspect, hes a genius at that.

but when all is said and done, i thank him because his book helped me alot, and hopefully ill continue to improve my skin.

ill keep u guys updatted!

I'm testing it right now. I'm twenty-four hours into the fruit fast as of midnight. I've had mostly apples and water today, but I did eat two tangerines and a bit of watermelon. I don't buy into the idea that eating more than one type of fruit is going to hamper the diet. If watermelons and tangerines are breaking me out, then I might as well go straight to Accutane.

i wish you luck man,

are you doing the nightly enemas?

make sure you do, its absolutley necessary.

otherwise i think ur starving urself for no reason

gluck!

Actually I'm not doing any enemas.

However, I see improvement.

I see improvement.

Inflammation is way down. I can look into the mirror and actually imagine what my skin would look like if it were clear. Before now, I was unable to get past the blemishes even to that extent!

39 hours in. I'll have to pick up an enema and do it tonight.

7:41 EST. I began at 12:30 EST many a day and a half ago. It has now been over 43 hours. I feel great. My skin is ... amazing. Not clear yet, but even my redmarks are fading. Active pustules have gone from about six to two or three just over the past few hours. I think that when I awaken tomorrow morning, I will be able to go to work without wearing make-up.

I recommend this whole-heartedly, and to hell with the enemas. A combination of eating only fruit, crunching decent quantities of some kind of special organic flax seed, and continued use of BP 2.5% topically on my skin -- I'm not ready to give that up yet! -- have rendered dramatic, very visible improvement over the course of just 43 hours.

Compared to weeks for BP alone and months for Accutane, that's damn impressive!

wow congrats!

ya i bet with the BP it works even better, lol but im gonna try to clear my skin with no extras.

ill post some day 8 pics tomorrow ;)

This timing is incredible. An acid burn (glycolic 50%) has healed to the point of barely being noticeable, my face is so incredibly clear -- and I have a date tomorrow! My date saw me a few days ago and doesn't seem to be bothered by the less-than-perfect (but under control) skin I demonstrated then, so I'm really excited about being CLEAR SKINNED tomorrow!

I did this about a month ago. My skin totally cleared up in 5 days, my red marks faded, and I felt amazing, tons of energy. I followed the diet and the enemas strictly. However, as soon as I went back to eating normal foods, I dont eat bad but I am not a health freak either, my skin started breaking out again. But good luck to all ou trying it.

hmm, well im taking some intestinal flora supplements and also eating extra fiber, and i dont consume hardly any processed sugar. hopefully the acne will be gone for good. im also taking a good multivitamin.

more pics tomorrow

Yes, I am terrified of my skin breaking out again. I can't keep this up forever (though I haven't even felt hungry more than once or twice). I'm fifty-six hours in. I feel great, and my skin looks great! Yes, I have some lingering -- but much more faded than they were originally -- marks, but as for actual acne? One slightly raised bump, and four TINY white heads. By "TINY," I mean that the white tip's diameter is equivalent to that of a sewing needle.

All the talk about how good a fast makes one feel is somewhat true. I don't exactly feel ethereal and microcosmic. However, I do have a decent amount of energy, and I've been no moodier than usual (which isn't saying much, I'l be frank).

So -- soon now I break my fast. I'm thinking of doing so with a hard-boiled egg or two; usually I eat four at a time but I know not to eat too much too fast. Would that aggravate my acne? Maybe I could just add in brown rice and boiled eggs at first, as I'd like to eat some foods of substance!

::is now hungry::

:rolleyes:

I want some peanut butter very badly! Oh, I love peanut butter, especially the chunky organic kind that has to be stirred before being eaten.

Also, I am well aware of the debilitating effects of wheat; however, would bread such as that made from wheat sprouts by Trader Joe's be any better to eat?

I cracked at 68 hours into the program.

I ate three hardboiled eggs, two pieces of whole-wheat bread (made from "rough wheat," whatever that means), and on that bread -- I slathered omega-3 fortified peanut butter. Also, I had some kind of oat-cluster-flax-seed cereal-stuff.

It was. So good.

Shortly afterward I drank some apple cider vinegar. I've just finished applying some to my face, just out of curiosity.

Am I clear? No.

Does my skin look much better? Oh, yes.

The fast was worth it. I am going to be fasting again, you can be assured of that. I think I'll maybe fast for forty or so hours out of every week; from Sunday evening until Tuesday afternoon, perhaps. Perhaps consistent fasting -- and my ordinary diet is not all that unhealthy, as you can see from the meal I just ate! -- will continue to clarify my skin.

Hhmhmhmmm sounds interesting :) I know the last time my skin looked almost perfect was after i'd been ill for 2 weeks (first ever chest infection last Christmas, yuk) and hadn't eaten anything (except juice and the odd chocolate here and there)...so I think this may well benefit me! Literally, I was doing nothing else to help my skin (was barely even washing :redface: ).

The problem is, it's not really sustainable, I just like cooking and flavours and food too much. A good one for before a special occasion though.

The diet is simply 3 days of eating apples and drinking water only. Add an enema every night and occasionally apply tea tree oil to blemishes and before bed apply castor oil all over your face. It's basically a colon flush plus a very strict diet. Afterwards, your diet will be very strict. I had minimal results because I couldn't stay on the diet or quit smoking. The food cravings were so intense it was ridiculous. I also attribute my failure to my lack of willpower. :]