Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melody123

Everyday Minerals question

so lately ive been really down about some scars i have i kno they will fade away aventually but its so hard to wait :cry: ....i also look very pale and i feel like hiding from the world i look like a zoombie :pray: ...well anyways i was looking around and i decided im going to wear make up for now so i dont look so dead, in the past i used bare minerals but that made me break out super bad, so while i was lookin online to buy EM it askd me what formula did i want but im a bit confuse :doh: ..my skin is really dry because i use retin a micro. What formula should i buy?what are you experiences with EM?

thanks guys

so lately ive been really down about some scars i have i kno they will fade away aventually but its so hard to wait :cry: ....i also look very pale and i feel like hiding from the world i look like a zoombie :pray: ...well anyways i was looking around and i decided im going to wear make up for now so i dont look so dead, in the past i used bare minerals but that made me break out super bad, so while i was lookin online to buy EM it askd me what formula did i want but im a bit confuse :doh: ..my skin is really dry because i use retin a micro. What formula should i buy?what are you experiences with EM?

thanks guys

Hey there... did you get help with this question yet? I just started using EM these past 3 wks and it's working really great, but I use the Intensive formula in Fair/Cool. I've got combination/oily skin, and that formula works great for me!

If you've got fairly dry skin but also have some blemishes you want to cover, you could get their "Sample Kit" on their website under "Custom Kits", and get the colors that you think will blend into your skin in the "Intensive" and "Original Glo" formulas. Intensive is for all skin types with great coverage (when layered), and Original Glo has a little bit of sheen to it, but it's good for dry skin (or so i've heard). I'm actually thinking of doing this for winter since the skin tends to dry out in the cold. You can either get the two formulas and use them separately or mix them in whatever amounts that fit your needs and suit your skin. That's the beauty of Mineral Makeup... very versatile! ALSO... if your skin in very dry, any powder makeup will magnify the dry patches so make sure you moisturize and let it soak in for 10-15 minutes before you apply your foundation. That helps soooo much!

Good luck! Let me know if you have any more questions! (OH... and on the "Everday Minerals Cult" thread, there are lots of other people that know more about this makeup than I do b/c they've been using it longer).