Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K1NG

My Accutane Log

Guest AcneProne_1977
reallyyy :( sorry to hear. do you reccomend any specific product to use?

thanks, and sorry to hear about your breakout.

nothing has worked for my acne, and if this doesn't work i'm gonna go crazyy :(

Guest AcneProne_1977
thanks, and sorry to hear about your breakout.

nothing has worked for my acne, and if this doesn't work i'm gonna go crazyy :(

Thankss.

Day 8

Today was really fun was chillen wit my boys the whole day just chillin and playin basketball

started 80 mg yesterday. no breakout yet, just dry lips. nothing some vaseline while i sleep can't handle tho.

Side effects

Dry lips

Total accutane i took: 400mg

Day 9

80mg isn't all that bad..but i guess it's still to early. no breakout , and that minor breakout i had went away. i guess the cortisone (misspelled) shot is working.. and might sound crazy but my face seems to be getting better. stopped moisturizing at night and the redness has gone down a bit.. but i don't even need to be moisturizing cuz my face hasn't been getting dry. my lips have, but i've been putting vaseline on when i sleep and their fine the next morning after i shower.

Side effects

dry lips, lower back aches.

total : 480mg

Guest AcneProne_1977
Day 9

80mg isn't all that bad..but i guess it's still to early. no breakout , and that minor breakout i had went away. i guess the cortisone (misspelled) shot is working.. and might sound crazy but my face seems to be getting better. stopped moisturizing at night and the redness has gone down a bit.. but i don't even need to be moisturizing cuz my face hasn't been getting dry. my lips have, but i've been putting vaseline on when i sleep and their fine the next morning after i shower.

Side effects

dry lips, lower back aches.

total : 480mg

day 10

seeing good improvements even tho its early. confidence went up a lil and school's going good...ill update later cuz i gotta split

side effects

dry lips

Guest AcneProne_1977
day 10

seeing good improvements even tho its early. confidence went up a lil and school's going good...ill update later cuz i gotta split

side effects

dry lips

day 11

tiring day, went by slow. not much updates since yesterday..broke out a lil i guess but only like 2 or 3 small ones hardly noticeable ; overall face is looking and feeling a lot better, no oil at all by the end of the day. no dryness either just lips and eyes which are killing me cuz i wear contacts but i manage..need to remember to get me some eye drops. schools goin good..finally enjoying it, but not enjoying the homework..lol

side effects

dry lips, dry eyes, achey back

day 13

just finished my 2nd book of accutane. i woke up this morning broken out, probly like 6 new small ones. oh well, hopefully the worst is over..hopefully. anyways the side effects are getting better..i can now wear my contacts with no pain. weird ain't it? dry lips are healed with vaseline at night and some chapstick when i wake up and that's it. skin isn't that dry but i still moisturize with cetaphil for when the dryness comes. tommorrow is two week's. :)

side effects

dry lips

Guest AcneProne_1977
day 13

just finished my 2nd book of accutane. i woke up this morning broken out, probly like 6 new small ones. oh well, hopefully the worst is over..hopefully. anyways the side effects are getting better..i can now wear my contacts with no pain. weird ain't it? dry lips are healed with vaseline at night and some chapstick when i wake up and that's it. skin isn't that dry but i still moisturize with cetaphil for when the dryness comes. tommorrow is two week's. :)

side effects

dry lips

day 14

skin was lookin awful. new pimples, redness, everything! wow. =[

day 15

skin was A LOT better. =] redness went down, and some bumps went down also. today & yesterday were very fun. glad i'm enjoying myself even tho my skin is this bad.

side effects

major dry lips & moderate dry skin =[

Day whatever?

I know it's been so long since I've updated. I apologize lol. I've been on accutane for 1 month and 1 week. Don't know the exact day number though. I'm cleared up, but my red marks are crazy. Atleast no bumps. Side effects stepped up a notch. Face has been getting dryer and starting to peel. I manage though. Lips are getting really dry though, anyone have any suggestions on something I can use but won't show up on my lips, ex. make them shiny or whatever ?

I probably won't update everyday I've been really busy. But I'll try.