Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is anyone else in the same boat as me?

I have about 5 huge pimples... and they're RED!! its so hard to cover them up!

tonite I'm suppose to go down to the shore and to a couple of bars but i definitly dont want to leave the house!

does anyone ever feel liek staying inside they're whole life?!! it sucks!

i dont know how to feel confident about myself when i look like this?! .. its embarassing?

anyone have any advice? .. i dont want to put my life on hold b/c of this but I hate the way I look and it makes me feel so extremely depressed...

i need to get rid of this in about 10 hours too... no way thats gonna happen ive tried everything!

and besides all that, i havent worn my hair up in public for about 5 years and i cover my face with my hair... its horrible! .. and im at work right now and dont even want to move away from my desk.. that means i'll ahve to see and talk to people!

ive had 3 smooth beam treatments, and 1 micro and still nothing.. my scars are a lil bit better but I'm still breaking out so bad! .. i tried that neutrogena stress crap and that didnt work... no cleanser works for me! NOTHING!!!

and besides all that, i havent worn my hair up in public for about 5 years and i cover my face with my hair... its horrible! .. and im at work right now and dont even want to move away from my desk.. that means i'll ahve to see and talk to people!

ive had 3 smooth beam treatments, and 1 micro and still nothing.. my scars are a lil bit better but I'm still breaking out so bad! .. i tried that neutrogena stress crap and that didnt work... no cleanser works for me! NOTHING!!!

keep venting on and soon you'll make it through, make it through.

Okay, the more you obsess, the farther into depression and/or shallowness you'll sink.

Just be extreamly fun, outgoing,friendly whatever likeable and i guess people won't judge you by your face.It's probably not that bad but i shouldn't say that cuz i don't know. You're just lowering your own self esteem. The stress is probably coming from your acne causing more acne(how's that for ironic?).

Anyways, don't put yourself down, there's more to beautiful than just clear skin(like get a haircut so awesome that people will be to distracted by it to notice your face). I hope that wasn't too mean. I dunno it's just me sorry. Good luck

1. ice

2. dab of neosporin on each

3. concealer, foundation, powder, whatever it takes to obscure them

4. forget about it, no mirror checking, go have fun!

I understand what you mean, so

1) Don't feel alone. Lots of people have acne.

2) Forget you have acne. It's kind of hard at first, but it gets easier eventually.

3) Put on some makeup. It really does work if you can get a matching shade.

Also, there are plenty of treatments to choose from, so I guess all I can say is to keep trying.

And I'm not sure if this applies to you or not, but I used to never wear my hair up just because I thought my hair would make people notice my acne less, but since I have acne more in the middle of my face rather than on the sides, putting my hair up really makes you notice the clear skin I do have.