Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not religious or anything.

But, ever get pissed at the god/creator that designed us?

we shit out of our ass, piss out of our urethras, and then crap nasty pus out of our faces.

why the f*ck the face?

doesn't it just make you wanna say "fuck you, god.".......

You don't see monkeys with zits. :think:

Doesn't piss me off; it's something that happens. Acne happens. I prefer to find things I like to do, and think of things I enjoy rather than concentrating on my skin. Right now I'm clear, but even when I had severe cystic acne (prior to Accutane), I still had fun just doing the things I like to do. My skin does not, has not and never will define me in my own eyes.

Think of something other than your skin. :) Forget yourself in the joy of the moment. Do things you like to do. Get out, meet people. Go to the library, the mall, whatever it is that you like to do.

Accomplish things you're proud of. Make yourself a better person in your eyes. Set goals daily that you strive to complete.

Acne is not and should not be a prison sentence. Something like acne conglobata, yes, that is extremely painful and I cannot even imagine how someone with it can cope with the disfiguring nature of their disease.

I'm moving this to emotional and psychological effects of acne. :D

i have acne conglobata, although it's somewhat under control. i can relate to being pissed off at god for having this disease, especially since it's so uncommon, severe and difficult to treat.

it feels like an unnecessary burden that most acne sufferers never need to deal with.

i don't agree w/ this blaming God for your acne. but i can understand it.

cuz i used to wonder why too. i mean, what the hell, seriously. it's all bullcrap...pimples all over my face? when everyone else has perfect skin? i had lectures w/ over 300 people in them. i'd look around the lecture hall, and gauranteed, i had the worst skin in the whole frickin place. come on now...

but i grew out of that mode of thinking and i hope you do too. cuz really, it's pointless to ask why. you'll never have a good answer that will make you happy. and it's time wasted...

if you ever ask yourself why, ask yourself this..why not? shit happens.

some kids are born w/ aids and they starve to death before they turn 5. at least you HAVE the burden, the chance, to ask yourself why...

you have it bad. but things could always be worse. always. remember that bro

you know when people say "someone else has it worse" i wonder if the chain ever ends and there is just one person who does have it the worst and you can all flock to them at some sort of tourist resort 'See the unluckiest person in history'

If god is a real thing, then he totally sucks at creating living creatures I must admit. I could have done so much better. There are just so many flaws in his system. Like pooping. Why do living things have to poop? It's totally gross.

when i eat a sausage, a poo comes out my arse, does this mean if i put a sausage up my arse, i will crap out my mouth?

I think they proved this on South Park

If god is a real thing, then he totally sucks at creating living creatures I must admit. I could have done so much better. There are just so many flaws in his system. Like pooping. Why do living things have to poop? It's totally gross.
when i eat a sausage, a poo comes out my arse, does this mean if i put a sausage up my arse, i will crap out my mouth?

Try it. Do it.

some kids are born w/ aids and they starve to death before they turn 5. at least you HAVE the burden, the chance, to ask yourself why...

I'll say it again, because comments like these are really starting to get on my tits.

PAIN IS NOT NEGATED BY THE PRESENCE OF A GREATER PAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE

I'll say it again, because comments like these are really starting to get on my tits.

PAIN IS NOT NEGATED BY THE PRESENCE OF A GREATER PAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE

I'm not sure I understand your logic... you say there is no God/Creator, yet you feel hatred toward it? How can you hate something if you feel it does not exist? And be a little more considerate, some people here (me) believe in God.

It really never helps to think that way. Sure I've thought about why I get acne and my boyfriend can wash his face with normal body soap once a day and be completely clear. It just doesn't seem fair.

But life is not fair. I don't think it's meant to be a fair place. Not just for acne sufferers. And blaming someone for it never helps.

I love your avatar, I can't get it outta ma head now and keep singing it round the office! :dance:

I have made a difference in the world today then.

There are no flaws in God's creation. Who decides pooping is a flaw? I thought it was just a natural bodily function...not saying it's not gross sometimes :)