Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vsbreathlessvs

DO NOT PURCHASE AT MYTCAPEEL.COM

Hi guys,

After two months or so I decided to give TCA cross a try. At first i purchased the 50% TCA at loganwoodskincare, used it twice but I wanted to do something stronger and fast so i decided to try the 100% TCA from mytcapeel. I was a bit scared since I did read some posts saying that youve got to be very careful with the 100% stuff. I bought it anyway because I saw on the page that there was a "return policy" so i figured if i still can return it if im too worried about it.

(their return policy used to be here http://www.mytcapeel.com/cart/return_policy.htm )

After I bought it for a day or so, they changed their policy of return guarantee into "all sales are final" and refuse to accept the product. I didnt use it of course since ive read a lot of new posts concerning about its effectiveness. I emailed them and all i get was very very bad and rude respondse . I am very very mad because they're very rude and it seems like they're lying and tricking people into buying their expensive 90$ stupid piece of bottle (including the shipping).

DO NOT buy from them anymore guys, go to ebay...better and cheaper.

SCREW MY TCA PEEL. im so freakin mad right now.

Sorry for your bad experience. Well, I buy products from Julie Robins at perfectcomplexion.net--I just posted a thread on how well they've been working for me so far and it's only been wk 2. She also sells TCA Cross, but I think her's is at 99%. Pretty much the same...she is the nicest lady when it comes to sellers. Always answers all of your emails.

i had some problems w/ them too, but all ended well in my case. i bought the scar remover kit, which is the little tca bottle (100%) and some gloves and toothpicks. well, they sent me a plastic bag w/ a pair of gloves and 3 toothpicks. no tca! it cost me $90 too. so i emailed them (i was polite the whole time. no one wants to help a jerk). told them to please send my bottle of tca. they said they would.

a week later, still no tca. so i emailed them again (polite again), and said please tell me what's going on, otherwise i will dispute it and get my money back. they were always really nice w/ me.

anyway, i got my tca a week after that.

sorry it didn't work out for you bro

I have use most TCA peels from MYTCAPEEL.COM and I have always received great customers service and I LOVE their skin peels and TCA cross method. They are save and very effective. They also add samples of anti-aging serums in all my orders. The results on my skin have been incredible and I have in fact recommended most my friends to their website. I always received everything in a very professional package and they ship Priority mail. I love MYTCAPEEL.COM