Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suhail

Whats the best thing I can do for VERY shallow scarring please someone help?

How can I smooth out my very very shallow scars. They are right in the cheek area next to my nose around my eye. The worst possible place to ever have a scar. I have one rolling scar under my right eye in my cheek area and I have several scars on my other cheek of which are very very difficult to see from a distance but upclose they're noticable and they're kind of together. I don't understand what they're called a doctor said rolling scars but in certain angles the skin looks SLIGHTLY raised.

Whats the best thing I can do anyone ? plz?

i am 18 right now around middle school i got several unusual scars in my left cheek area,however, they are VERY MINOR and they look very unlike scars most ppl get which are usually KELOID very raised or chickenpox, rolling or whatever. they are kind of scattered together and from different angles the skin looks SLIGHTLY raised. I was thinking of something like dermabrasion. Whats the cost of it and I'm Pakistani so my skin is a little darker but not that dark would that be a problem?

If I could get some kind of peel that gives me a lot of peeling maybe I could improve the texture and smooth out the scars? I wish I could get detailed pics up here so you guys can better help me. I had pictures on here before is there anyone I can find them?

So the scars on the left cheek are probaly 4-5 yrs old maybe? and the scar on the right cheek is about 2-3 yrs old. Theres only one rolling scar on the right cheek I've found it hard to improve and i've tried peels and needling a lot maybe 30-40% improvement if that... I wouldn't even say that. In lighting the rolling scar looks horrible.

Maybe I should try saline injections for the 1 rolling scar and dermabrasion for my other cheek? help please. thanx.

i am 18 right now around middle school i got several unusual scars in my left cheek area,however, they are VERY MINOR and they look very unlike scars most ppl get which are usually KELOID very raised or chickenpox, rolling or whatever. they are kind of scattered together and from different angles the skin looks SLIGHTLY raised. I was thinking of something like dermabrasion. Whats the cost of it and I'm Pakistani so my skin is a little darker but not that dark would that be a problem?

If I could get some kind of peel that gives me a lot of peeling maybe I could improve the texture and smooth out the scars? I wish I could get detailed pics up here so you guys can better help me. I had pictures on here before is there anyone I can find them?

So the scars on the left cheek are probaly 4-5 yrs old maybe? and the scar on the right cheek is about 2-3 yrs old. Theres only one rolling scar on the right cheek I've found it hard to improve and i've tried peels and needling a lot maybe 30-40% improvement if that... I wouldn't even say that. In lighting the rolling scar looks horrible.

Maybe I should try saline injections for the 1 rolling scar and dermabrasion for my other cheek? help please. thanx.

Dermabrasion and peels are a BIG risk if you are pakastani because of your skin tone. best thing to do is try Retin-A for a year.

i've done peels already whats the big risk in doing it? pigmentation changes as in lighter or darker skin? I've done peels alot of times but the problem is my skin doesn't peel enough. I have very very tough skin. I can leave acid on for a long period of time without burning 5-10 mins +++ and no burning at all using 30% glycolic acid I just have tough skin maybe this makes my scars harder to treat? Should I look into fraxel?