Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bob111

Chemicals on your face !!

I'm curious how many people here put treatments on their face every single day. And how long have you been doing this. I've been doing BP for a year. Eventually ended up spot treating everyday. I have stopped putting chemicals on my face now.

Over the many shitty years i have suffered with bad skin, I have had times where I use BP and other chemicals on my face every day, twice a day, for months. Probably the longest time would be 4 months. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it makes things worse. Then I have tried going without using anything at all for some time and things have cleared, but it is hard to resist using chemicals when i get another outbreak.

currently using it twice a day, since i think june... as long as im clear this will continue.

i was suggested to lower the % so that its less harsh; this being after you clear up.

The treatment should continue for however long you have acne O_O, lowering the % ofcourse.

lates.