Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
and1

Do you have a coated tounge?

Do you have a coated tounge  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How "coated" is your tounge?

• It is completely clean - in the mornings and in the evenings - there is no coat whatsoever
    • Sometimes my tounge slightly coated
    • My tounge always has a thin white coat, nothing major
    • I would say that I have a thick white coat on my tounge most of the time
    • I always have a thick coat which is at times yellow or green

Please take part in the poll, because I believe for many people there is a strong correlation between a tounge that has a thick coat and acne. I came to this assumption after having had a thick coating on my tounge eversince I can remeber. After doing 2 flushes and 5 colonics my tounge has improved considerably and so has my skin.

A coated tounge means that there are too many toxins in your colon.

After taking part in the poll please post the level of coating below as well as your acne status, otherwise it might not be possible to find a correlation.

For example Wynne has posted that she has a clean tounge, but she is also 99,9% acne free as you can read under "status".

I always do and my friends do too and they have no acne, I brush mine really good every night though really well

do not forget to write the severness of your acne and your tounge's coating after having taken the poll

:crazy: toungue coatings?? I used to get them but brushing well and cutting out sugar made it dissappear completely. Never had it too bad though. No apparent link to acne.

The thing is this. I used to have a thick a really thick orange/yellow coat on my tounge all the time, although I did oil pulling, brush it etc.

For some reason it did not go away. Then I searched for tounge analysis and found that in chinese medicine they analyse your tongue in order to tell whats wrong with you.

In general you can say that if you have a coated toung there are too many toxins in your digestive system, mainly your colon I believe.

After doing liver flushes and colon hydro therapy the coat on my tounge has almost vanished, it is pretty much non-existent at times. At the same time my back is not breaking out anymore and overall my acne has improved visibly.

I thought others might have a link between tounge coating and acne too, because it is not a sign that your are not doing mouth hygiene the right way, because if you are completely healthy you should not have it in the first place, regardless of brushing.

For some reason it did not go away. Then I searched for tounge analysis and found that in chinese medicine they analyse your tongue in order to tell whats wrong with you.

In general you can say that if you have a coated toung there are too many toxins in your digestive system, mainly your colon I believe.

Yeah, the Chinese doctor I went too was obsessed with the colour of my tongue; but nothing he did made any difference to the colour of it. Personally, I think it's just natural.

If there are any more toxins in my system, I don't think they're coming out. Have been detoxing for months...

To the three people who voted:

I would say that I have a thick white coat on my tounge most of the time

Your acne can definitely be improved visibly by getting rid of the toxins in your digestive system and blood.

After taking part in the poll please post the level of coating below as well as your acne status, otherwise it might not be possible to find a correlation.

I just looked in the mirror and I don't appear to have any sort of coating on my tongue (and I haven't brushed my teeth since this morning - its now 9pm..... I'll get around to it before I go to bed lol).

However, I'd like to add that on some rare occassions, for no reason (that I can tell), I will get a white-ish looking area right in the middle of my tounge... like its only pink around the edges, but it seems like that happens more so if I have a cold or something else along those lines.

Hope I was able to help. :)

Used to have a thick white coat in the morning. Almost totally disappeared after i quit dairy, and then went away completely after i quit grains, never to be seen again unless i eat grains or dairy.

Used to have a thick white coat in the morning. Almost totally disappeared after i quit dairy, and then went away completely after i quit grains, never to be seen again unless i eat grains or dairy.

Guest delta force operators
Please take part in the poll, because I believe for many people there is a strong correlation between a tounge that has a thick coat and acne. I came to this assumption after having had a thick coating on my tounge eversince I can remeber. After doing 2 flushes and 5 colonics my tounge has improved considerably and so has my skin.

For example Wynne has posted that she has a clean tounge, but she is also 99,9% acne free as you can read under "status".

hey wynn didnt go liver clushes and colonics to get her tongue clean or did she?

hey buddy ur impression is that by doing liver flushes and colonics gets rid of the white tongue..

hey buddy ur impression is that by doing liver flushes and colonics gets rid of the white tongue..

i am gonna do a liver flu next weekend , and a colonic the next weekend after that. lets see if it gets rid of my thick white tongue