Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
duane

best moisturizer for flakes?

best moisturizer for flakes?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think is the best moisturizer to alleviate flakes?

• jojoba oil
    • lac-hydrin 5
    • cetaphil
    • dan's moisturizer

I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15. Worked very well for me. I dont get any more flakes.

I have been on the regimen for 6 months and for the last month I have been 99% clear!! When I started the regimen I was using Neutrogena Healthy Skin with alpha-hydroxy for a moisturizer and I was dry and flaky and not happy.

About 3 months ago i discovered a moisturizer that has completely taken me by surprise. I have been using pure Aloe Vera gel. I cannot say enough about it. It's cheap ( like $2.79 for a 12oz bottle that lasts forever), it goes on really smooth, it feels refreshing and light unlike any moisturizer I have used in the past, and my liquid makeup covers like never before!!

My skin feels and looks great. The brand of aloe gel I use is Fruit of the Earth and it contains no alcohol or added color or fragrance. I trust that this product works for me and I hope that someone else can benefit.

cetaphil lotion (i've never tried the cream but it might work too). i usually use dans but if i notice an area that seems particularly dry, i'll use cetaphil on that area at night. i don't like using it in the morning because its so thick.

jojoba oil, but used in conjunction with any of the above moisturizers. I am a big fan of Dan's and Cetaphil Lotion.

Youre so lucky you arent allergic to cetaphil products or jojoba oil :(

I just applied some Eucerin Original Moisturizing Creme...hope it works! It seems like it absorbs better.

Man, I find this Eucerin cream to be WAY WAY better than Cetaphil cream.

i've noticed in your sig that you're now also using eucerin cream at night. have you also tried using dan's moisturizer at night? if so, how is it? if not, why?

just curious.

Man, I find this Eucerin cream to be WAY WAY better than Cetaphil cream.

i've noticed in your sig that you're now also using eucerin cream at night. have you also tried using dan's moisturizer at night? if so, how is it? if not, why?

just curious.