Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

My Regimen.. great results! please read.

Whats up guys? I am 16 years old and I been having problems with acne since around 13 I tried many things but only one thing is working for me and I am pretty happy. Ive been on Minocycline,retinA,clindamycin, saylicic acid,, etc.. out of those the sa acid helped me the most and times i was nearly 100% clear.. now I am using proactive and im seeing great results.. Ive used it in the past aswell... but I wasn't following a regime like dans.. The proactive topical 2.5 bp is great.. but the cleanser is a little harsh like dans says.. so I cleanse (very gently)for about 15 seconds or less.. then use the 2.5 bp topical..... then I use my aloe vera moisturizer.. my face is clearing up but I only get a few pustules still.. I ordered dans cleanser.. so now im pretty set because its a very mild cleanser (just what I need). I just hope these few pustules that i have can go away... Does anybody know what I could do to prevent these pustules?... its very minor.. but any suggestions would be good.. im about 85% clear.... also I try to eat very healthy alot of fresh fruits and vegatables... lower my stress.. excerise.. just looking for some tips or maybe a certain things to add t o my regimen.. ? thanks- mike-