Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
striving

Has the redness gone away?

After you finished accutane? I have a lot of redmarks and they are very noticeable since I went on tane. Is that because my skin is so thin and they are more noticeable? Anyones redmarks not as noticeable after theyr'e course ended?

After you finished accutane? I have a lot of redmarks and they are very noticeable since I went on tane. Is that because my skin is so thin and they are more noticeable? Anyones redmarks not as noticeable after theyr'e course ended?
how long have you been off? cause i think it's 2 months or so post-tane before red marks start to fade.

My red marks started to fade within 2 or 3 days of fnishing, I've been off for a month and they are still there, but not as red as before, so I would say it takes a while before they completely fade away.

Oh no my mistake IM still on tane 2 months in at 80 mg a day. Im just worried that my current redmarks from tane wont improve after i get off the drug.

My red marks started to fade within 2 or 3 days of fnishing, I've been off for a month and they are still there, but not as red as before, so I would say it takes a while before they completely fade away.
would you happen to have a picture of what they look like? if you don't mind of course.

just to see how mine are gonna be a few months from now.