Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

My new obsession...........

..................bronzers :shifty2: I feel the compulsion to go out and buy some PF shimmer strips later. I can't help it; they are quickly replacing trying every new foundation as my hobby :doh:

I have to admit that I did buy a MAC SkinFinish bronzer. I do like it quite a lot. But I think I'll like the Physician's Formula Shimmer strips just as well and they'll cost less, too.

Physician's Formula has really great makeup.

i love NYC bronzing gel and EM Soft Bronzer. i like subtle bronzers b/c certain bronzers tend to make my skin look dirty. i like the shimmer strips HOWEVER, they are too shimmery for my face - BUT they make FANTASTIC eye shadows. i tried that this weekend and WOW!

i love NYC bronzing gel and EM Soft Bronzer. i like subtle bronzers b/c certain bronzers tend to make my skin look dirty. i like the shimmer strips HOWEVER, they are too shimmery for my face - BUT they make FANTASTIC eye shadows. i tried that this weekend and WOW!

I've decided that shimmer is very good for me, even at my age! :D I do like to wear shimmery stuff to work as well. I wore a very ultra shimmery lip gloss yesterday. It was so shimmery that it started transferring to other parts of my face when I'd wipe with water during the day. It looked quite nice, actually!

L'Oreal Glam Shine lip gloss, it was. My other favorite is Physician's Formula Plumping Potion in Rose. Beautiful high shine.