Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babygirl86

Everyday mineral question

hey all, i just have a question. i just got my starter kit today. i know i like the make up because before that i ordered the samples. what i wanted to know is how log does your jar of foundation last you? the jars seem awfully small. i don't think i will get much time out of one! i know they are cheap so it's ok but i just thought that why not increase the size of the jar? and price too of course accordingly. i just think that i'm going top be ordering it so often coz the jar seems so small! maybe i'm wrong.... :question:

I just reordered & got my full size foundation; my first lasted me 5.5 months or so, and I used it every single day. I also use a flat brush which uses more product (for a heavier coverage) and there are times I do a touch up at the end of the day if I go out again in the evening. So I did not use it sparingly.

I think buying a foundation twice a year is pretty reasonable, especially at that price.

I received my starter kit September of last year....and I still have plenty left! At least another half year's worth of foundation and probably several year's left of blush cuz you only need a tiny bit. Honestly a little goes a looooooong way w/ great coverage! Been using it every day. If you run out really fast, perhaps you are applying it more heavily than you really need to...