Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a529612

Anyone on topical antibiotic Clndamycin?

I'm on Clndamycin gel but it feels like I'm not using anything on my face since it's just like water. How long does it take to show results? Thanks!

Hi, and yes. I've been on it before and i just visited my derm. and she prescibed it to me again. It works pretty well, although it does feel like your not putting anything on. I first got it with a prescribtion of doxyclicone as well but i would put it on like 10x a day seriously, not good advice by the way. It's suppose to help the antibiotic or whatever other prescribition your taking orally to dry out the existing pimples.

What else are you on, and how long have you been using clindamycin? i got prescribed clindamycin solution, retin-a micro, and septra ds- hope it works! :pray:

I'm taking Keflex oral antibiotic. For topicals, I'm using Clindamycin gel (1st week), BHA and BP. I'm thinking about adding Green Cream to the mix. My derm said I should proceed cautiously with GC since my skin can get dried out and prone to irritation that I recovered from recently.