Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Singhster45

The 4 Week Challenge?

Going back to university on 24th September, so i have 4 weeks to be clear. I know what i have to do to be clear . . . . . .

Let Week 1 Commence: . . . . . . .

Pretend that if you mess up for stray from your plan that people on here will yell at you. Oh the shame! Lol, seriously though maybe that would help your motivation. Its what I do. Almost like catholic confession but for your diet instead of sins :)

if you made some drastic dietary and supplement changes you can at least eliminate oil production (if that is an issue for you), if that factor can clear you up depends on your acne triggers

LOL, I'm doing just the same. School starts on the 24th of September and I really want to have no more active

acne by then. I can live with red marks, they'll fade with time.

I started this saturday.

My diet is right, but still need to optimize my exercise routine.

You all need to consider getting a thorough facial from a licensed aesthetician. Depending on where you go, a facial runs about $60-80 although in NYC where I live it's usually about $100 if not more.

A good facial for acne prone skin is one that is essentially a peel followed by extractions and then usually a good antibacterial mask/blue light treatment. This will unplug the hair folliciles and kill off bacteria, plus promote healing of the skin.

Might be a very unholistic thing to say, but if you truly are trying to get clear in a month, a facial is your best bet. If you have severe acne you might even consider getting 2 - one as soon as possible, and then another a week or two before school starts.

It's expensive, but worth it.

You all need to consider getting a thorough facial from a licensed aesthetician. Depending on where you go, a facial runs about $60-80 although in NYC where I live it's usually about $100 if not more.

A good facial for acne prone skin is one that is essentially a peel followed by extractions and then usually a good antibacterial mask/blue light treatment. This will unplug the hair folliciles and kill off bacteria, plus promote healing of the skin.

Might be a very unholistic thing to say, but if you truly are trying to get clear in a month, a facial is your best bet. If you have severe acne you might even consider getting 2 - one as soon as possible, and then another a week or two before school starts.

It's expensive, but worth it.

he means acne facials/extractions. it think it will be difficult to be completely clear in 4 weeks without bp and antibiotics. i'm not really a big fan of antibiotics for acne, because i think there are better ways to treat it. but i think they will clear up your skin quickly. and i don't think taking a short course of antibiotics to clear your acne quickly will be a problem.

BP and antibiotics never did anything for me. I don't know about 4 weeks. After making diet changes, my skin was clear within a couple of months.

What have you done so far? Have you tried zinc? Cutting out the sugar? Know what intolerances you have?

Also, try aspirin masks or scrubs or the Queen Helene mask.