Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
recycle01

tiny pus-free bumps all over face where pores are

Hello all,

I'm new here, my name is PJ, Im female, age 25.

The reason I joined is, I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of these annoying tiny bumps all over my face.

They're tiny bumps, they match my natural skin color, they're not red or discolored, they're just BUMPS!

I've done some researching on Google and all I've concluded thus far is they might be "Papules" (defined as: inflammed bumps caused by some skin irritation?). I could be wrong on the definition.

So, anyways, I hope my endless search for answers stops here, on this site, I HOPE! Heaven help me.

Thanks in advance,

PJ :)

Hi there,

I have a similar problem, but I also have huge red yucky pimples too so the smaller skin colour ones are the leastof my issues LOL.

I have no tips, dont pick at them! I always thought they were just a new pimple.... I seem to have pretty deep pours too so figured the 'infection' was just deep down.

I have just started using Klear Action, Im on day 3 and can see a difference already. I have sufferd from acne this past year, Ill be 30 in Dec and its rediculous - the first time in my life that Im having a serious problem with acne and Im about to hit 30! GRRR.

Emma. xx

I have just started using Klear Action, Im on day 3 and can see a difference already. I have sufferd from acne this past year, Ill be 30 in Dec and its rediculous - the first time in my life that Im having a serious problem with acne and Im about to hit 30! GRRR.

Emma. xx

Hello all,

I'm new here, my name is PJ, Im female, age 25.

The reason I joined is, I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of these annoying tiny bumps all over my face.

They're tiny bumps, they match my natural skin color, they're not red or discolored, they're just BUMPS!

I've done some researching on Google and all I've concluded thus far is they might be "Papules" (defined as: inflammed bumps caused by some skin irritation?). I could be wrong on the definition.

So, anyways, I hope my endless search for answers stops here, on this site, I HOPE! Heaven help me.

Thanks in advance,

PJ :)

have you looked closely at the bumps?

maybe you have what i call "boogers" in your pores.

steam your face, and pinch/squeeze one of the bumps and see if anything hard comes out.