Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joey chase

HELP CHOOSING BEST PRODUCT..DALACIN T OR BENZACLIN

I have been using men's CLINIQUE system for a few months and it has been great..except i got a light case of cystic acne on my forehead a few weeks ago. Keep in mind the CLINIQUE system uses SALYCILIC ACID and i am switching to BENZOYL PEROXIDE here.

i am now in hong kong. so in america i was given BENZACLIN lotion for small cystic acne. i was using it and not much was happening. i am now in hong kong working, got sick, went to the hospital, and i asked the doctor if he could give me something for my forehead b/c i am sweating like a pig here....he gave me DALACIN T...it contains alcohol and the same antibitic as BENZACLIN. which is the best to use?? i was going to use the DALACIN T in the morning....then mid-day apply a very very small amount of BENZACLIN to just the infected area...then use the DALACIN T at nite before bed....any thoughts??

A: Can i combine the CLINIQUE (wash, toner, lotion) and 1 of the prescriptions?

B: should i just wash my face and use the prescriptions or should i still use the whole system and the prescription?

C: i need help...lol

thanks to all that respond....i am in HK modeling for 2 months and this crap on my forehead ain't helping out!!! hahaha...thanx to all!!!