Find results in...

A whopping $25.99-minus shipping.

Fish Oil Complex 1000mg Capsules

Fish Oil 1000mg (1g) capsule

EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180mg

DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120mg

1000 capsules per container.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details...24&pid=6821

CRJ777 will save you 5%. (maybe 1.30 for this product)

I may buy it.

If it's that cheap, then there is something up. Consider the following. The supplement industry is not regulated by the fda so we usually base our judgement on good brands on other means. If it's a brand you have never heard of I would not trust it.

Check out this article as well.

http://www.newstarget.com/012427.html

Which is why I just stick to pure liquid from really high quality companies now: twin labs, carlson, nordic naturals.

I don't know. Trueprotein is an excellent source for products. I think one reason they sell things so cheap is because they make everything themselves and don't spend money on worthless packaging and advertising. Their protein is some of th ebest you can get, but I don't know about the fish oil. And really, it is no less expensive than Walmart or Sam's club brand oil. Acually, it is slightly more expensive than those. But, who knows?

i've tried their whey isolates and have had no adverse reactions but there must be some catch (likely quality) to the cheap price of these pills

I don't know. Trueprotein is an excellent source for products. I think one reason they sell things so cheap is because they make everything themselves and don't spend money on worthless packaging and advertising. Their protein is some of th ebest you can get, but I don't know about the fish oil. And really, it is no less expensive than Walmart or Sam's club brand oil. Acually, it is slightly more expensive than those. But, who knows?

I spent a whole lot of time researching omega 3 fish oils before consuming larger doses of it, and the only real importance differences i found between brands were (capsules not liquids)

amount omega 3 to filler per capsule

Epa and Dha content

what the capsule was made from

tg or ether form (very few tg brands, and they are usually expensive - the debate is out on which is absorbed best)

purity, oxygenation (rancidness) and other factors tend to be fairly close on the mid range priced brands. A lot of brands report no pcb's dioxins etc, but thats complete bull, it's impossible no matter what the sales blurb says - what it actually means is no detectable amount, which just means that their testing only detects down to certain level. It's a handy loop hole "We tested our fish oil and it contain no trace of anything nasty!", even when they use outside labs it's the same deal. That isn't to say some companies don't try to make their fish oil purer than others, it's just very difficult and expensive.

Heres an interesting report from a few years ago when the food standards agency did their own more accurate tests. (I hope things have improved a bit since then!)

UK fish oil survey 2002

Remember that every batch will be different, just because X brand has a lower pcb tests, that doesn't mean every batch/tub is the same!

Oh then nevermind. I trust what Ariventa says. I don't know why I have not heard of them before but if they do have a good track record then it's a good deal :) I was under the wrong assumption that they were just another company, but it's my mistake.

I just went on TP's forum and asked the manager. He said this about the product from where they order from:

MEG-3® is a naturally sourced, safe, and pure product. Impurities from fish oils (contaminants such as PCBs and mercury) are removed before the fish oil is concentrated. MEG-3® is the safest source of Omega-3 available, so you know you can Trust The Source®.

ONC's and other european oils are known as the best, way above any chinese or peruvian which are lower in quality. if there are any other questions, just say the word. again guys, the reason it takes us so long to get products to the market is because we really do make sure each ingredient matches our companies policy and integrity.