Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cl1986

what happens if you dont use sun screen?.....

i mean yeah the answer is obviouse if you read the forum regular, BUT seen as though i dont even burn whilst on tane is there any reason to wear a sun block? or is there any other side effects that people could come across if you dont protect yourself from the sun. i know its not mentioned in the leaflet provided with tane but could this put you at a higher risk of skin cancer?...

maybe that might of sounded stupid but i just want to make it clear, pluss i have a real bad habit of thinkin of the worst (part of my OCD)

Yes why not? Increase sensitivity to sun increases the damage of the UV rays on your skin. So it does make you more susceptible to skin cancer so definetely apply sunblock even though you don't burn. Accutane also makes your skin thinner making it quite vulnerable. I also don't burn easily but I make it a point to apply sunblock everytime I step out of the house.

Yes why not? Increase sensitivity to sun increases the damage of the UV rays on your skin. So it does make you more susceptible to skin cancer so definetely apply sunblock even though you don't burn. Accutane also makes your skin thinner making it quite vulnerable. I also don't burn easily but I make it a point to apply sunblock everytime I step out of the house.

thankyou so much ;].... will apply it more often than i usualy do.

cheers.