Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JnC73

Intro.. started accutane 8/24

Hey all, this is my first time posting. I had found this site a couple months back and since I am starting Accutane I decided to post and share my experience.

My name is Jessica, i'm 24 and this is my second time on Accutane. The first time was 3 years ago. It had worked wonders!! Back in June I started to break out again, then in July had a few cystic flare ups, and decided to go back to the derm. and do another treatment. This derm. had told me she thinks my last derm. who had perscribed me Accutane had underdosed me.. which may be the reason for the acne to come back. The first time I was on 50mg, this time around I will be on 30mg for the first month then 60mg the next 4 months. Hopefully this will cure me for good this time. One can only hope.. :rolleyes:

Just a little vent... I can not believe what a process it is to get this drug now!! With the whole having to wait a month to register in iPledge, then having to do that survey every month! Geeze!!!!! :wall: haha that's what I felt like ALL month waiting!!!

Well.... I look forward to sharing my experience with you all.

~ Jessica