Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Colmeng

My products

Right now I have a lot of different products in my Cupboard and these include (Oxy spot treatment 10% bp, Oxy5 cover up formula, Clean and Clear morning glow moisturizer, Acnomel adult acne formula 8% sulfur 2% sacylic acid, Clearasil ultra deep pore cleansing pads and Clearasil Ultra spot treatment Both with Sacylic acid and finally last but not least Bye Bye Blemish with 10% sulfur) as far as I'm concerned the Bye bye blemish works Best and I don't care about the smell But there is the problem of getting it off in the morning. There always tends to be a lot still visible in the morning and the only thing that gets it off is Scrubbing hard on the skin with water (I don't do but have done it) or using something like the Clearasil Ultra pads.

Back to the point I need to know what might be causing the dryness in my skin? All the Spot treatments are fairly random how I use them so don't point fingers at them.

I think you are using too many products. That could be the problem.

Have you or anyone else ever used bye bye blemish? Is there supposed to be left over stuff you need to wash off in the morning or am I using to much?

I think you are using too many products. That could be the problem.

Have you or anyone else ever used bye bye blemish? Is there supposed to be left over stuff you need to wash off in the morning or am I using to much?

No Ive never even heard of bye bye blemish lol Is there supposed to be left over stuff you need to wash off in the morning? Im not quite sure what you mean by that.

Yeah I think you are using to many products. could u write out your regimen more on a step by step routine? like.

Morning

1, wash with....

2, tone with...

3. mousterize with...

Evening

ETC,ETC?

I think for me at least I can have a better understanding of exactly what u r doing and how. But as of right now it seems like a jumble of a lot of products.

I'm changing my routine right now. As of 2 days ago I'm using a Cetaphil in the morning and then an ice cube on inflamed areas with a Sulfur Spot treatment. And I do the same thing at night but in between that I take. Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin B50, Fish oil, Apple cider vinegar. Then at lunch I take more apple Cider Vinegar and more Fish oil. Then after Dinner I take more apple cider vinegar and Fish oil.