Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cici89

bump/cyst not inflamed but annoying!!!

so i have these weird bumps under my skin, not inflamed, but feel like a pea under my skin. i got one injected with cortisone but it didn't work (its been like 4 days). would this just be a matter of needing more injections or could these weird lumpy things not be cysts? has anyone else had this experience and found out how to get rid of them? theyre SOO ANNOYING!! im dirving myself crazyyy

Did you ask your derm what they are? I mean i have bumps on my chests that are permanent now.

Have you had these bumps for a long time? I need more info.

yeah she said they were cysts but the cortisone shots didn't work so im skeptical. and ive had them for like 6 months or something. loonnggg time

well i hate to break it to you, but you might not ever get rid of them. I have chest acne that isn't gone either. I've had it for years. I'm on my last month of accutane and it's still the only part of my body that has acne.

I'm not saying it won't go away, but hopefully you find a way to get the worst of it. I'm not sure why your derm would give you a cortisone shot???

well i'll see tomorrow, hopefully they'll squeeze me in for an emergency appt...thanks tho for your help!