Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, I don't post much but i do lurk the forums so i'm cought up on all the topics. While I've read that using AHA w/ vit E in it (I found this great stuff that I use after applying bp.

Everything is working great, I use dkr 2.5% bp with my own cleaner and mosturizer. (I only get small pimples now that subside after a day and heal fully in about a week)

BUT! I still have dark patches from my previous pimples/acne and a small red bump on my nose (not sensitive, just won't heal)

I can't find a definitive answer of what these patches are and why they aren't clearing up. The small brown patches im not worried about, but how come the small bump on my nose won't go away?

What if i exfoliant my nose with something and hope to peel the top layers off? Whats the strongest exfoliant I can use?

Maybe that area of the face needs longer to heal? but its been there for 2 weeks now, it seems to heal a bit ever night, but its pretty slow.

I would advise you continue doing what you're doing, and just let time to it's thing. Eventually the marks will fade. The other option is to see your dermatologist about peels or something.