Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

two new raves!

Sally Hansen cornsilk PRESSED powder is great for middle of the day touch ups when you look not so great. My colorstay is perfect mid day, but sometimes my highlighter begins to look shiny and my bronzer can start to look a little too dark and this evens me out and mattes me back up. AND, Revlon New Complexion Even Out powder is GREAT to put over zits and under eye circles. It really evens them out quite well :)

hmmm, I may actually switch from coty to the pressed cornsilk. I HATE the loose cornsilk, ew, orange and way to glittery, but this pressed version is pretty good. Slightly warm toned, matte, very nice. We'll have to see if the color shifts tomorrow or not on me before a final verdict.

Never mind about the cornsilk. I looked in the mirror 20 minutes after putting it on and it was

serious

pumpkin

face.

I kid you not :ninja:

^I know, it was so sad :cry:

Hey! You should try the Even Out powder to tone down the colorstay Ivory's pinkness! Stock up on it if you can find it, it is being discontinued in '08 :unsure:

Who makes the Even Out powder? I'll concider it. Today i'm going to try out Buff again though =] Hopefully its not too dark.

Edit: *reads above at rave* NEVERMIND :doh:

^Revlon. It is the New Complexion pressed powder in the "even out" shade. I don't know what you mean about the :doh: in your last post, babe, lol. They cornsilk got orange, not the even out ;)

lol Sephora.

Her :doh: was for asking you who makes it even though you included it in the review (which she later found). ;)

lol Sephora.

Her :doh: was for asking you who makes it even though you included it in the review (which she later found). ;)

haha yep =]