Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FiLipinoPrime

popping = no scarring.

but treating with all these medication causes it to scar. Red spots and rolling scars. What gives, should I carefully pop all my pimples and have no scars or what? does anyone notice this also?

but treating with all these medication causes it to scar. Red spots and rolling scars. What gives, should I carefully pop all my pimples and have no scars or what? does anyone notice this also?

I scar whether or not I pop, too. However, I scar far worse when I pop, so I do my best not to. Case in point, I have a small rice sized pit on my right cheek where I had a large cyst the same exact size as the cyst on my left cheek. However, I popped my left cheek cyst like 20 times while on accutane, so now I have a large 1 inch crater there compared to my right. My right cheek is only mildy scarred whereas my forehead and my left cheek are horribly pitted from popping.

I scar whether or not I pop, too. However, I scar far worse when I pop, so I do my best not to. Case in point, I have a small rice sized pit on my right cheek where I had a large cyst the same exact size as the cyst on my left cheek. However, I popped my left cheek cyst like 20 times while on accutane, so now I have a large 1 inch crater there compared to my right. My right cheek is only mildy scarred whereas my forehead and my left cheek are horribly pitted from popping.

seriously POPPING SCARS ALOT MORE then if you don't, i don't know about you people but i have mildish acne, and very pale white skin, and having red marks looks horrible, but when you pop a pimple it leaves a hole in the skin, which might not be visible right away but eventually you will notice a bunch of wholes in your skin... and if you let a pimple die it leaves red marks that slowly fade away. There are tons of over the counter shit that can dry a pimple in a night, i use benzyl peroxide, and my pimples only last a day or maybe too, they shrink and eventually they fall off when i wash my face, leaving a red mark but not too big or irritated.

seriously POPPING SCARS ALOT MORE then if you don't, i don't know about you people but i have mildish acne, and very pale white skin, and having red marks looks horrible, but when you pop a pimple it leaves a hole in the skin, which might not be visible right away but eventually you will notice a bunch of wholes in your skin... and if you let a pimple die it leaves red marks that slowly fade away. There are tons of over the counter shit that can dry a pimple in a night, i use benzyl peroxide, and my pimples only last a day or maybe too, they shrink and eventually they fall off when i wash my face, leaving a red mark but not too big or irritated.

Guest delta force operators

popping them is only good whne they are a while head, above the surface

popping when its before the surface causes severe scarring

DUH

Guest delta force operators

also, wehn i went on antibiotics, i had the expereince where a pimple turned into what looks like a large pore, otherwise i believe if i wasnt on antibiotics i believe i wouldnt have developed that large scar pore thta looks like a small ice pic, also, accutane did not couse my scaring,

popping did

im manly concernced with a cyst i popped that left a large pock mark,

yeah. same here. i get scars more so if i leave them alone, than when i intervene. my skin is fucked up like that.

i have popped big ones below the surface without scarring lately, but i attribute that to the steroid cream i put on it afterwards.

it takes some trial and error to locate the exact pore location, then you stick the needle deep down the pore, and slowly massage out whatever gunk is inside.

i got a crater on my temple a couple months ago cuz i didn't use the steroids. pisses me off looking at it.