Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did you ever just go somewhere and scream out your frustrations? I have hiked deep into the mountains before and then just let my fury rip out in screams. Sounds like I'm mental, I know, but it is very theraputic. Few people have ever really SCREAMED like that at all. Just make sure your alone.

;)

I've always wanted to but could never get away far enough... I've thought about how it would be a good idea for old insane asylums to rent out padded rooms for $5 for 15 minutes or something so that people can just vent out there......heh get the straight jackets and everything,......i'd so do it.

I've always wanted to but could never get away far enough... I've thought about how it would be a good idea for old insane asylums to rent out padded rooms for $5 for 15 minutes or something so that people can just vent out there......heh get the straight jackets and everything,......i'd so do it.

Did you ever just go somewhere and scream out your frustrations? I have hiked deep into the mountains before and then just let my fury rip out in screams. Sounds like I'm mental, I know, but it is very theraputic. Few people have ever really SCREAMED like that at all. Just make sure your alone.

;)

A friend of mine had a father who passed away when he was pretty young (uh... about 6 years ago, I guess... seems longer than that now). I remember being in an almost-empty forest with him soon after it happened, and he vented by screaming.

I've never had anything that bad happen to me, but I would definitely like to scream from frustration with life sometimes. Haven't screamed in years though. Actually, I dunno if I've ever screamed for anything. :shifty:

Yes, very few people have ever really let loose and screamed. When a bodie's (or person's) stress level is high enough, it is a surprisingly calming way to let go.

I remember one day coming home from work when my skin was real horrible. I was alone in my car on a back road and I just started screaming. Not generally a good idea in a car, but hey. It is sometimes better to do this somewhere closed and secluded like say, a basement rather than outside where someone might hear you. :shock:

Again, it doesn't make you a mental defect, it is just a way of dealing with pain.

Here's a quote, most appropriate:

I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,

I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Walt Whitman,

Leaves of Grass

i dont think screaming helps me much, plus it hurts my throat to scream so i dont do it a lot.

when i need to calm down, i force all the air outa my lungs close my eyes and pretend to be dead, or i throw myself on the ground (lol this probly makes me look just as crazy as screaming) or i beat the shit out of my pillow or some other object untill i am exhausted.

then i remind myself that i have to keep on going cuz i deserve a good life as much as anybody else, theres never gonna be anyone to really help me or even understand me, so i have to take good care of myself and get on with life.