Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopeless06

neutrogena stress control 3 in 1 hydrating treatment

heyyyyy, anyone else tried this product w/ success. there are sooo many posts about this topic that are positive, i just started using this product. first i wash gently w/ johnson and johnson head to toe baby wash and then tone w/ clean and clear cooling pore toner (w/ AHA) and then i use a thin/ medium layer of this all over my face. i have tried using this hydrating formula before and think it would be successful, but there is one problem that i wanted to know if anyone had. when i put this on it is fine throughout the day, even when i sweat and workout, but when i hop in the shower it makes the sides of my face itch and it drives me nuts until i wash my face, but that's the last thing i do in the shower!!! it's weird i know, and i wondered if that happened to anyone. maybe i'm using too thick of a layer in those areas on my face becuase it never really bugs me until then?? help quickly!!!

I honestly have no clue, but I love that product.

Word to the wise though, I got cocky myself after a month of relatively no new large/medium zits and bought the other two products, thinking they would help.

I am now having one of my worst breakouts in almost half a year.

Stick with what you bought if it works for you, and avoid the other two products.

its been about 3 weeks for me on this product at first i broke out terribly.... im still sticken with it though.... i think its 2 early for me to make ne final decisions about the product line i use all 3 and i use jojoba oil and aloe vera... the breakout is calming down so hopefully it will totally eliminate my acne in a month or so ill keep updates

the neutrogena interactive flash slides about this product line is really convincing but only time will tell

the neutrogena interactive flash slides about this product line is really convincing but only time will tell

Could you please post the website of the neutrogena interactive flash slides? I can't find it online.

It's too bad this product isn't out yet in Canada.

k, i am going to buy it today and use it with the cleanser and toner i posted before. i am going to gve it sufficient time to work, like 3 or 4 weeks. i hope it works because bp is irritating my skin now; it seems to help make acne go away somewhat but makes me get red dry patches, so i can't really use it for a long period of time anymore. i think this is because i'm getting older (19) and my skin is getting more sensitive. anyway, most of my acne is clogged pores and some red bumps so this regimen should be effective.......we'll see!!!