Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tamlanticyen

Does sunlight darken or helps redmark?

I know sunlight won't help redmark but I'm hoping that it will make my other skins darkin so it will kinda blend in.

Since I am going to college this year and need to walk to class under the sun all day I want to know about this.

I know it is bad to do a sun tan if u are not use to it. But I'm talking about daily will it help or hurt??

The sun will darken the red marks and increase the length of time they stick around.

If you're planning on getting sun exposure, please do use a sunscreen. There are scarier things than red marks (since red marks eventually fade), up to and including skin cancer, wrinkling, photo aging. :(

I got a tan this summer and it had two different effects on my red marks which canceled each other out. First the sun made them dark and closer to a shade of purple, but also because of the tan I got, they are much less noticeable than before. Even though they are darker they blend in better.

The sun will darken the red marks and increase the length of time they stick around.

If you're planning on getting sun exposure, please do use a sunscreen. There are scarier things than red marks (since red marks eventually fade), up to and including skin cancer, wrinkling, photo aging. :(

Can you get cancer/wrinkels from using BP while under the sun??

Can you get cancer/wrinkels from using BP while under the sun??

Um if you don't use sunscreen, you can get cancer from the sun no matter what. The lotion I use (Aveeno Ultra Calming) has SPF 15 in it, and I just use that all the time without going out of my way to apply sunscreen. Right now my face is the same color as my upper arms and so much lighter than my forearms!