Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tuxey

Adding Finacea to the DK regimen. NEED HELP[PICS]

Hey guys, I have used the regimen since I was 14. I had flawless, I mean FLAWLESS skin. A pimple (small whitehead) twice a month.

However, that has all gone away. I now have 4 active pimples and a few small red marks.

My problem is I have a bunch(15 or so) small plug looking pimples(not inflamed or red, just plugged look lining both cheeks, and they have been there for atleast two months.

They are invisible to the eye when I am not stretching my cheeks(like if you bite the side of your bottom lip), but you can clearly see them when I do stretch them.

The problem is that if I do ANYTHING to irritate them, they turn into full blown pimples. I need some way to purge them, and am looking into finacea, which should unclog the pores...

However, I have been a faithful DKR'er and I don't wanna stop using Dan's bp gel.

How would I go about using finacea and the regimen?

post-27976-1188004797_thumb.jpg

That is when I do the stretch

5155813039a0.jpg

post-27976-1188004797_thumb.jpg

I don't really know much about finacea, but I think the best thing to do when trying to use another active topical with BP is to use one in the morning and the other at night.

Finacea won't unclog the pores, from what I've read of it. It is a treatment for redness in Rosacea. BP should eventually unclog the pores. But, if you keep having problems hun, see your dermatologist about getting a topical retinoid like Tazorac or Retin-A.