Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A Knee

P-P-P-Proactiv Toner

I know many people are against proactiv products for their price (and for some they don't work). The proactiv "3 step" didn't work for me.

I would just like to say though that the toner is awesome! It has glycolic acid, witch hazel, and aloe vera (and other extracts and ingredients). It is an awesome redmark "terminator".

You should definately check it out... I think you can buy proactiv products individually straight from the company but I'm not sure

It worked for my so I'm just sharing the good news (No way do I have any connections with the proactiv company)

I hated proactive not for the price but because it sucked and made my forehead and stuff shine like a beacon, and more than half the time made my acne worse. The only thing I liked about it was the SA Clarifying Night Cream, but I dont even use that anymore. the proactive toner use to burn when I applied it, but now I use a system called "Acne Free" which is like proactive, only its much more gentle, doesnt make my face shine, and it has gotten rid of all of my acne. I now have like 2 red marks on my chin and like one on my forehead, and thats it.

I also liked Proactiv's toner. I can't use it now due to the regimen I'm on but I think it's a good product, and I was using it (without the rest of the system) for a while earlier this year. Their BP lotion is very good too.

I love the toner, too. It also has no alcohol! I am in the first month of the Proactiv treatment. It seems to be working but it feels a little too harsh for me (dry skin even though I moisturize). I am going to finish what I have and start the DK regimen, but I will still use the proactiv toner. You can get it on the site for $12.95 if you are a member ($16 if not). You can also find it on ebay. I just ordered two bottles of it.

are you guys talking about that "proactiv skin lightening lotion"? cos i was gonna order that awhle back but they said they were like making it better so it wasnt in stock so i jsut gave up on that

are you guys talking about that "proactiv skin lightening lotion"? cos i was gonna order that awhle back but they said they were like making it better so it wasnt in stock so i jsut gave up on that

no i haven't tried it. im currently using fruit of the earth aloe vera gel which is apprently the best thing for red marks.

I also had no success with the three step proactiv system, though i never knew the toner helped with redmarks; i might have some of that leftover.

will it dry out senstive skin people?

or make acne worse

can i use it with my doctors acne cream at night?

will it dry out senstive skin people?

or make acne worse

can i use it with my doctors acne cream at night?

i use becycline too

can i use the toner and moisturizer as well?

hmm..i dunno..this sucks...i wish i had a moisturizer with a ingredients that fades too

glycolic creams didnt seem to work for me...and pauals choice BHA didnt work either

so i wonder if glycolic acid toner will work

paula says it doesnt exfoliate in the pores..just outside of pores so maybe thats why it helps with scars and not so much acne?

No, sorry. We are talking about the "rejuvenating toner" which is step 2 in the proactiv system. The only other product I have tried from proactiv (not in the 3 steps) is the refining mask (which I also like). Have you heard anything good about the skin lightening lotion?