Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tewky

So, I'm a peanut butter nut and I have acne

try buying healthy verison peanut butter in healthfood stores. ive seen some organicy types...they also sell stuff like cashew butter, almond butter- if its the peanuts..

i've heard the opposite, that peanut butter is anti-inflammatory. after all its a good source of vitamin e and monounsaturated fats which tend to make things more anti inflammatory. i use organic natural peanut butter which is just peanuts. i find the more good quality peanut butter i eat, the better my skin is.

i've heard the opposite, that peanut butter is anti-inflammatory. after all its a good source of vitamin e and monounsaturated fats which tend to make things more anti inflammatory. i use organic natural peanut butter which is just peanuts. i find the more good quality peanut butter i eat, the better my skin is.

I say if you suspect peanut butter is contributing to yr problems, try cutting it out for a weeks and see if there is any difference. I starting eating more almonds and sesame butter instead of peanut butter when I suspected that it might be causing me to break out, and as far as I could tell you it was a positive switch, though sesame seeds are high in o6's I take a sufficient amount of o3 supplements to the point where this doesn't appear to be a problem. I would also mention that I noticed quite a difference when I cut out wheat as well, perhaps something you might be interested in looking into as well.

A good way to enjoy some tahini (sesame butter) is to mix a tablespoon or two with some water, lemon juice, and garlic (I like to use 4-5 cloves) and whip it up with a fork. At first it will look pretty bad, but after whippin it up it looks pretty good. I like to dip raw cauliflower or broccoli in it. It's quite good on falafel as well.

Peanut butter is FULL OF PARASITES!!

If you want to continue eating peanut butter, it must be ORGANIC

Plain & simple DO A PARASITE CLEANSE using herbs

Or eat 1 garlic clove a day

or eat 1 onion a day

I guarantee you will start to see the difference with your acne!!

Peanut butter is FULL OF PARASITES!!

If you want to continue eating peanut butter, it must be ORGANIC

Plain & simple DO A PARASITE CLEANSE using herbs

Or eat 1 garlic clove a day

or eat 1 onion a day

I guarantee you will start to see the difference with your acne!!

I've been eating PB&J sandwiches daily for a while now (too lazy to make anything else), and I can't say whether my acne is better or worse. Although last night I did eat about 3 small sandwiches (using the ends of the loaf) and I had lots of whiteheads later on at night on my chin. Not sure if it was related or not.

Sometimes I want to try a pure veggie diet and see if my acne improves, but there are just too many good kinds of food out there :D