Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Long.Hard.Road

Received my EM I Can't Believe It Kit!!!

OH I am so excited! Previously I had only ordered a foundation and concealer, but as those are coming to an end I decided to splurge and buy a big kit! and OMG! I think I am in love with makeup. I love EM. OK so first off since the kit comes w/ three blushes and only two brushes I emailed them asking if they could replace one blush for an eye shadow brush. and they did, but they still sent be my third blush! I love them for that, the paper said it was a gift.

Oh God how I love all the little shadow jars. Since I ordered during special, I received two free shadows on top of the four the kit comes with. and the free ones were full size!! all very pretty, but the ones I ordered turned out to be too dark (night colors) for me. Doesn't matter though, cause I'm thinking of getting their shadow kid.

Oh I am just rambling along here. I am just so excited. EM sure knows how to win their costumers.

Oh and finally, their angled blush brush is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I adore it! :D

Yay!! :dance: Ive also ordered the Cant Believe It Kit. EM certainly knows how to win their customers! :D This is probably my 10th big kit ive ordered from them :whistle:

Oh God, after re-reading my thread I think it makes me sound like a nut. :shifty: My apologies, I was just really unnaturally excited about this.

Oh and I adore the way the wrap everything up, it's all so full of love to me. lol. very cute.

wow, I just ordered a sample kit. Saw all these posts about everyday mineral and went to the website, had to try it. So cheap to get a sample too! I really hope it works out for me.