Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luppe

I just ordered a Pizza

k. have fun with your acne breakout.

just kidding, i'm sure you will be fine.

Pizzas are made from refined flour, yeast, refined sugar, cheese. Aslong as you don't go crazy and eat it everyday i don't see why not. It's my one treat every week or so. It doesn't break me out anymore than wholegrain bread, muesli and i know which i'd rather eat!

maybe next time you should try the frozen organic pizzas in the supermarket, cause they taste just as good as other pizzas (actaully i think they taste better), but i think they are a lot healthier and probably better for your skin. so like if you get the craving for something thats usually junk food, try to find an organic or natural version of it. it probably will have less of an impact on your skin. hope thats helps.

make your own pizza

whole grain crust

homemade tomato sauce

organic/goat cheese ?

lean chicken/beef ?

lots of veggies

don't worry i'm sure they'll find some screwed up "wheat alternative" now that wheat prices are soaring

Was it at least a thin crust with a minimum of processed food toppings? Because you can have it once in a while, just don't pig out and try to make the best choices you can.

I worked at Pizza Hut briefly as a teenager. I ate my small personal pizza every day at break, chicken, pineapple, and mushroom.

2 months was the most I could stand.

In those 2 months I broke out horribly and gained at least 15 pounds.

Never again.

Pizza can be totally delicious and not bad for you depending on how you eat it.

I get mine:

thin crust, light cheese, EXTRA tomato sauce, olives, fresh garlic, bell peppers, tomatoes, zuchinni and sometimes artichoke hearts. :)

Yeah, pizza breaks me out terribly also. Sometimes I stop and think to myself; "You know, maybe it's not the pizza, maybe it's just a coincidence", but I am always assured within a few short days that it is not a coincidence. Damn you, pizza!! Why must you taste sogood yet be so bad for me?!

Today I took the risk of drinking a glass of organic milk with chocolate syrup. I broke out afterwards but not in any cysts like I usually do when I consume dairy.

I just avoid those cheese pizzas and I'm fine with acne.

Though I avoid the major pizza chains. I just don't like their taste and they seem overly greasy.

I have a restaurant they I go to that is still pretty much the same price plus much less greasy.

Also picking thin crust helps and also picking the right toppings. And tomato paste is high in anti-oxidants.