Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evababy

so so soo irritated

Graaaaaaaa ok sorry for the pointless thread but WTF?!?! why is it that People like Micheal Jackson can go from freakin Black to white and we can't figure out how to banish these red marks once and for all!!!!!!! ok granted he looks like a freak now and whatever he did was probably suuuuuuuuuuuuper unhealthy but if science can do something as wierd as that there should be a solution for this.. :boohoo::wall: annnywhoo i'm just ventiing love ya guys xoxoxo :wub:

Graaaaaaaa ok sorry for the pointless thread but WTF?!?! why is it that People like Micheal Jackson can go from freakin Black to white and we can't figure out how to banish these red marks once and for all!!!!!!! ok granted he looks like a freak now and whatever he did was probably suuuuuuuuuuuuper unhealthy but if science can do something as wierd as that there should be a solution for this.. :boohoo: :wall: annnywhoo i'm just ventiing love ya guys xoxoxo :wub:

haha so true!

Graaaaaaaa ok sorry for the pointless thread but WTF?!?! why is it that People like Micheal Jackson can go from freakin Black to white and we can't figure out how to banish these red marks once and for all!!!!!!! ok granted he looks like a freak now and whatever he did was probably suuuuuuuuuuuuper unhealthy but if science can do something as wierd as that there should be a solution for this.. :boohoo: :wall: annnywhoo i'm just ventiing love ya guys xoxoxo :wub:

haha so true!

i feel the same way right now, im totally frustrated and just want to give up!!

haha so true!

i feel the same way right now, im totally frustrated and just want to give up!!

Maybe giving up isnt so bad. Now that if you think about it, theres PLENTLY of people out there who never done jack shit for their red marks after they broke out, and theyve all healed over time. How many adults in their 30s do you see walking around with red marks? Not to say that nothing can help speed up the red marks, I just feel that sometimes it is best to let time do its job rather than interfer it with topicals and treatments that dont really guarantee anything.

yeah sometimes i think that too, but i know i wouldnt be able to just sit back and do nothing, im constantly looking in the mirror and trying everything i dont think i could give up, im a product junkie i guess lol! ive had some on my face for 2 years and they havent even faded a little bit, its disheartening, but im always looking for something new. ive been reading on makeupalley.com reviews on olay thermal polisher, it sounds good, has glycolic acid in it and lots of ppl have said it helped them fade marks, i havent really had luck with AHA's but i maaaaaay try it or maybe not, i dont know what to do anymore!

Glad you feel free to vent :angel:

We are here to listen (read) and support, however, the likes of Michael Jackson have money and 'weird ideas' of what beauty is.

Beaty comes in many shapes and forms, which don't necessarily include outer beauty.

I would rather have my red marks than be any of those 'Hollywood' freaks :evil: