Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

He's adorable. His makeup is nice. He should stand up for himself to all those nasty tabloids/webloids trash talkers and tell them where to stick their holier than thou prissy pasty faced childish kindergartener comments.

er. :redface: Pardon the rant.

Perez Hilton is the biggest hypocrite. He is incredibly ugly with terrible fashion sense & a weight problem. He'd be lucky if his only problem was acne.

I don't get why some people are so rude about acne, it's a natural thing and most people do get it, even if it's just a occasional or a lot. Those comments on his skin are just horrible, his skin doesn't even look that bad.

LOL When I first read the title of this thread I thought you were talking about Paris Hilton and I thought you accidentally spelled her name wrong :lol:

We live in such a cruel world. I wish it wasnt like that :evil: Its a wonder Im not trustful of very many people

I just left a really ranting comment on there. That view is biased and wrong, that is public discrimination and should not be tolerated.

Argh :wall:

I just put his name into wikipedia. What an idiot! Just another one of these pointless 'celebrities'. I hate these people who are famous for no fucking reason.

What ever happened to being famous because of a talent?

People like Paris Hilton - She has no talent, she's only famous for being a slut and for being thick as shit it seems.

Perez Hilton is fat and ugly, which leads me to believe he's jealous of Jesse McCartney. Even with the acne, he's a great looking kid.

I just put his name into wikipedia. What an idiot! Just another one of these pointless 'celebrities'. I hate these people who are famous for no fucking reason.

People like Paris Hilton - She has no talent, she's only famous for being a slut and for being thick as shit it seems.

No shes only famous because her parents own the hilton hotel and because shes provotive as you said

I don't get why some people are so rude about acne, it's a natural thing and most people do get it, even if it's just a occasional or a lot. Those comments on his skin are just horrible, his skin doesn't even look that bad.

I hate Perez!

Jesse is cute and who cares about a REALLY MINOR skin problem.

Holy shit..

Perez shouldn't be talking.. he is a fat ugly messy dirty SLOB.

i think what bothers me the most is how many fucking comments there are.

god i hate celebrities.

even worse are the tools that worship them like gods.

THERE ARE COOLER THINGS PEOPLE, LIKE SPACE, AND DEATH METAL, AND BOWLING, and stuff...

sorry...

What really annoys me is the way that if one is rich, one doesn't have acne. I mean, why do you think 99% of celebrities are crystal clear? They can afford to have about a million dermatologists and beauticians following them around, giving them facials and cortisone shots whenever even a bump shows up.

Perez Hilton is a foul depraved little maggoty twat who should be shoved off the nearest cliff. And he calls himself a journalist! Someone needs to beat him to death with a copy of the Independent, or something.

I thought this comment was a saving grace

makes you all feel good about yourself to point out other peoples imperfections? of course im sure all of you are flawlessly beautiful.