Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyle16

update on how regime is working for me

i starting using the regime right around the start of july.

my acne took a turn for the worst right about then, my skin has cleared up significantly.

my forehead is 100% clear.

i only have 1 pimple on my right cheek and it should be gone in a day or so..

i have got compliments from people asking me what i have been doing, like yesterday my sister she said "how did your skin get so clear"

simple questions like that make me feel good, im starting to feel alot more confident, red marks are barely a problem for me as my skin heals from them very fast.

since i started the regime my skin has changed a whole lot, before i was extremely oily and having to dap off oil a few times a day.

now my skin is very dry as i do use alot of BP, i lather it across my whole face and my jawline, forhead.

i have pretty much learned where i breakout.

its true when i get a new pimple now they are very small and only last a few days.

Moisturizing is very important to the regime if i don't do it for a few days ( i try to do it twice a day) i get terrible flakes everywhere.

i still no im on the road to success and i will continue using Dans regime for as long as i continue to have acne.

over the summer i have missed maby one application of BP, consistency is the key, i try to be extremely gentle and not to irritate my skin at all.

if it were not for doing the regime id still be depressed and sitting in my room wasting days i could of gone out.

im happy and i no i will continue seeing results :), Btw my acne started out moderate as i do not get cysts

my acne took a turn for the worst right about then, my skin has cleared up significantly.

i have got compliments from people asking me what i have been doing, like yesterday my sister she said "how did your skin get so clear"

simple questions like that make me feel good, im starting to feel alot more confident, red marks are barely a problem for me as my skin heals from them very fast.

since i started the regime my skin has changed a whole lot, before i was extremely oily and having to dap off oil a few times a day.

now my skin is very dry as i do use alot of BP, i lather it across my whole face and my jawline, forhead.

its true when i get a new pimple now they are very small and only last a few days.

Moisturizing is very important to the regime if i don't do it for a few days ( i try to do it twice a day) i get terrible flakes everywhere.

i still no im on the road to success and i will continue using Dans regime for as long as i continue to have acne.

over the summer i have missed maby one application of BP, consistency is the key, i try to be extremely gentle and not to irritate my skin at all.

if it were not for doing the regime id still be depressed and sitting in my room wasting days i could of gone out.

im happy and i no i will continue seeing results :), Btw my acne started out moderate as i do not get cysts

Good to hear the regimen is working for you. I just started so hopefully I'll see positive results as well.

Im so glad to hear you are clear and can be happy again so you can live a normal life. I always love to hear success stories about Dans regimen. I to am on Dans regimen. I was on it for five weeks but Dans moisturizer irritated my skin, made it burn, and made it red. I stopped the regimen for a few days and now Im back on it. I do not use his moisturizer anymore. Hopefully, I to am on the road to success :)

i think you didnt let it clear. Yeah I too got redness, took me 3 days to get clear again. Even now sometimes I may get a bit red spot(small). Its just so easy to aply it makes up for that :). Anyway It feels weird to me when I put the moisturizer in my hand and it "slips" :blush:

yea my skin is still doing pretty good i still get the occasional pimple, but they are so small only i can notice them, i finally got a haircut today before i did not want to go out because of the acne and my forehead was gross, but i didn't even feel embarrassed at all, from the mirror i couldn't even tell i really had acne.

i ordered 3 more tubes of BP, and another moisturizer, i got plenty left of both but i can never have enough.

im hoping one day for a point where i follow the regime as i am but i get no more acne for as long as i keep applying.