Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hoofy

I'm beggggging for help

Go from this

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3948/aagx6.jpg

to this

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5221/picture189fc7.jpg

and tell me its not time to wanna blow your brains out.....

I've been on accutane for 4 months...

I'm so embarrassed to post that picture but I need help

My lifes gone, I know thats everyones story....but I was on top of the world it felt like

i feel for you.. :comfort:

is the 2nd pic recent? (while on tane or pre tane?)

hang in there my friend..

yep 2nd pic is like an hour ago after i got up and walked out of my class after i saw what I looked like

hahahahah i cannot believe this bullshit

do you have progress pics for those 4 months? do you think you're improving? sorry to ask you all these questions..

I was crystal clear for 1 day...2 weeks into accutane

no more whiteheads though...those stopped at like 2 months

Now all i have is that shit in the picture, i don't even know what to call it

and I don't picture it goiing away

ahahahahah i love it

base from that 2nd pic they look like red marks to me.. and those will fade.. so its a good thing that you have your acne under control. as for the red marks they will fade.. in time and you can even speed it up w/treatments..

I don't know exactly what would work for you, what have you tried? Obviously if your on accutane you have probably tried a lot of different things. I can tell you what I am trying and what I have had success with:

1) not picking at or pressing on my face

2) eating a ton of veggies and cutting back on dairy and anything salty

3) drinking a ton of water (at least 8 glasses per day)

4) using mostly natural home remedies

I have had a lot of success with training myself not to touch or mess with my face.

The diet changes I have made make me feel good inside but I am not so sure that its helping my face at all-I am doing it mainly as an experiment to see if all the die-hard "its your diet" people are right-so far thumbs down for me (i feel healthy but I am still breaking out).

The water thing I totally buy into and I know it is really helping. My skin seems to heal a lot faster and I am breaking out less.

I am a die hard fan of natural home remedies now, its the only thing that has ever made a significant improvement in my skin. right now I am drinking ACV with water a few times a day to see if I can change my ph to be more acidic (thus killing more bacteria and cleansing my liver)

So I am still experimenting with a few things-I haven't got my regimen down to a science yet-but I can say that my skin looks 10 times better than it did just a couple months ago, so I must be doing something right.

I wish I could help more-but I don't know the details...

why are you being put on accutane? Your acne isn't that bad. From your pic now, it could be the initial breakout from accutane. Hang in there though as many would say and accutane best results from accutane can prolong till the last pill and even post-tane.

Your breakout seems quite bad, have you thought of taking antibiotics short term till the good effects of accutane take over?

Yeah my skin is perfectly smooth, but why do I have that many red marks if I never had that much acne

I look like a chicken pox freak

I only tried like 2 pills and 4 creams before accutane,

accutane might of been the wrong choice so early but I wanted to be clear

I don't know why i'd be having an initial breakout at the 4 months mark....

I've been drinking ACV and tons of water to no luck of course

lol @ my life

if those are red marks and not pimples you should be treating them topically, with jojoba oil, vitamin e oil, you could even use neosporin or zince oxide cream. You should apply one of these at night before bed every night. I can personally say that jojoba oil works really well at reducing scarring and redness in general. If thats just scarring then there is a lot I can help you with-there is so much you can do to fade those.

How can I be sure they are just red marks?

If they are I will get jojoba oil right away

okay, I just looked at your pic again and it does not look like a breakout to me-it looks dead on like scarring, am I right?

look how my skin was though...it was just whiteheads spread out over my face abd chin and junk...none of this redness, no marks, no patches of whatever the hell I have now

I'm starting to think I did this to myself by getting on accutane, I'm in tears right now looking how I was

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3504/picture069fn8.jpg

and it seems like I have huge pores on my cheeks when it does get all red like right now

look how my skin was though...it was just whiteheads spread out over my face abd chin and junk...none of this redness, no marks, no patches of whatever the hell I have now

I'm starting to think I did this to myself by getting on accutane, I'm in tears right now looking how I was

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3504/picture069fn8.jpg

and it seems like I have huge pores on my cheeks when it does get all red like right now

I need to get off accutane, i'm crying so hard right now because of it

i'm like typing normal and thinking normal but crying like my mom just died

hmmm, I know for sure the jojoba oil and egg white mask are totally safe to use on accutane- but I think the baby's hair brush or aspirin scrub may be too rough on your skin right now. What I suggest it to first try the jojoba oil and egg white mask and then just try the manual exfoliation -if you skin becomes at all irritated stop exfoliating. The jojoba oil and egg white mask alone should be enough to fade your scars-but you sound so bummed I could tell you would want really fast results. Alright, I have to get ready for work right now-I will check back with you later. Please let me know how it goes! I hope It helps!

Wynne should I be using a different facial wash? i'm using cetaphil

and I have 3 diff moisturizers

-johnson n johnson(love it but it's really thick and white)

-aveeno(greasy,doesnt fade red like it's suppose to)

-cetaphil(greasy)