Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drk310

little skin colored bumps everywhere?

I've been on the regimen for close to 2 months now. While I don't have much active acne (like one flared up pimple), I have tons of red marks. But that's not the issue today.

I have tons of little bumps all over my cheeks and on my chin and a few on my forehead. They are not red, they are the color of my skin, and they are everywhere. Is that a sign of an allergic reaction to bp? or is it just irritation of my skin from too much bp?

I assumed they were new pimples about to flare up in a week or two's time, but most of them just sit there, not growing. Help?

Those sound like clogged pores.

You might get some improvement in theme by using an AHA lotion, like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, or Lac-Hydrin Five. You can use either of these as your regular moisturizer over the benzoyl peroxide and this should help with the bumpiness. This should also help your red marks fade a bit faster.

Otherwise, you could consider this: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...p;#entry1923547

It's a pretty involved regimen for non-inflammatory acne. It you have sensitive skin or inflamed acne, this is not for you. But you might be able to incorporate some of the ideas from that thread if an AHA moisturizer doesn't help.