Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I check for help with red marks and google displays me a lot of sites that say use baking soda and wash it off after 30 seconds and use acv for 10 minutes and wash it off. Then at night use the lemon juice and egg white mask.

My question is... is baking soda good for red marks? I heard baking soda can actually make your face get worst. Yet, sites show recipes that say use baking soda. I heard peopel say never put baking soda on your face.

Anyone who uses baking soda can give some advice on what it did to your face? Thanks.

I check for help with red marks and google displays me a lot of sites that say use baking soda and wash it off after 30 seconds and use acv for 10 minutes and wash it off. Then at night use the lemon juice and egg white mask.

My question is... is baking soda good for red marks? I heard baking soda can actually make your face get worst. Yet, sites show recipes that say use baking soda. I heard peopel say never put baking soda on your face.

Anyone who uses baking soda can give some advice on what it did to your face? Thanks.

Hey there,

I heard that you use baking soda mixed with ACV and egg whites.

I actually just bought baking soda and ACV. I have not used it yet though. I read that the baking soda mixed with water is supposed to turn pasty so that it can be used as a mask, maybe I'm not doing it right but it sure didn't turn pasty, all the baking soda just sunk to the bottom of the water. And as for the ACV...omg that stuff smells TERRIBLE!! I can't put it anywhere near me, lead alone my face I will puke lol. So I think I've given up on those two products lol. But I've heard about the Lemon juice, I haven't tried that yet but I may.

i think it depends. everyone's face reacts differently to different things. should you experiment? that i can't answer because who knows what it might do to your skin. the best you can do is compare your skin type to those who found that product useful...or take the plunge and find out!

I read that the baking soda mixed with water is supposed to turn pasty so that it can be used as a mask, maybe I'm not doing it right but it sure didn't turn pasty, all the baking soda just sunk to the bottom of the water.

When I use the baking soda, I just put a good amount on my palm then add a litttle bit of water and put it on my face from my hand.