Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok, I've been on the regimen for about 4 weeks now and never noticed any rash like symptoms...my face was starting to clear up...but then i woke up one morning and found that i had a red mark outlining my face or everywhere i applied bp, there was some acne forming out side my face where i applied the bp , and their appears to be some cystic like acne occuring along the rash in one of the pictures even though i never had that type of acne before which itches...i am going to stay on the regimen for 2-3 more days and see what happens...if it gets worse i will get off of it...i posted this to see if any of you have any advice or seen any posts similar to this... so please share your insight on this...

also i should note i havent shaved that area so i know it doesnt have to do with shaving...maybe lack of shaving because i have never shaved there...i dont know

the products im using are

basis soap

neutrogena on the spot

and cetaphil lotion

i follow the regiment exactly as it was written twice a day...

i recently just ordered all of dans products and am expecting them to come probaly monday...i hope this is just regular redness so i can use them

post-62262-1187900363_thumb.jpg

post-62262-1187900340_thumb.jpg

post-62262-1187900340_thumb.jpg

post-62262-1187900363_thumb.jpg

yeah the flash kind of downplayed the difference between my neck's skin color and my face's...theres a somewhat obvious outline of red...i guess ill stick it out and see what happens...ill give an update some time around Saturday with better pictures