Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dizzylizzy

Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Body Complexion Nourishing Body Lotion 20.3 fl oz (600 ml)

I just ordered some from drugstore.com Smells fine to me. Some people were complaining on the review boards at drugstore. Was hoping someone has been using it and can give me there opinion on it. Over all it has good rating at drugstore and makeup-alley.com. The price is pretty descent and a pretty big bottle to boot. I'll give a review in a couple of weeks.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=10401

I've never tried it. The only Vaseline product I use is the Petrolatum jelly. Works great for me. :)

I like Vaseline too :) I got a tip from make-up ally. after your done with your routine. moisturizers and all. You can add a lite layer of Vaseline to lock in the products in to the skin :) I Just started this. I usually would put Vaseline on a couple of times a week. I think now I am gonna do it 5 days a week, right after my routine and Take 2 days off to let my skin breath.