Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NothingWorks

Vitamin E or Fish Oil Supplements?

do you still have active acne? if you do then i suggest controlling that first before trying to get rid of the redmarks because it would be pointless..

do you still have active acne? if you do then i suggest controlling that first before trying to get rid of the redmarks because it would be pointless..

i dont think taking either of these supplements will help you much with red marks. i've heard that if you use vitamin E as a topical, then that will help with scars, but i've never tried that myself.

i would recommend taking fish oils anyway, the benefits are immense. they will help you with new breakouts, as well as keep your brain and heart healthy.

for red marks, the best thing u can do is wait it out. or try ACV or a chemical peel.

i dont think taking either of these supplements will help you much with red marks. i've heard that if you use vitamin E as a topical, then that will help with scars, but i've never tried that myself.

i would recommend taking fish oils anyway, the benefits are immense. they will help you with new breakouts, as well as keep your brain and heart healthy.

for red marks, the best thing u can do is wait it out. or try ACV or a chemical peel.

I would also choose to go with the fish oil supplement for the overall health benefits. I think although neither the Vitamin E nor the fish oil will directly help with the red marks, the fish oil will indirectly contribute to the healing process and general health more so than the Vitamin E.

Do you have to be a determined age to take fish oil supplements?