Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just threw away about three pairs of really old althetic shoes and now I want to buy another pair of either nike or pumas. I wont do it until all of my bills are paid though. I need to do process of elimination (which Im horrible at by the way) and I need your help. Which ones do you like the most? Do you like all of them or you only like some of them?

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n...irmaxtwofk9.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nikethreevq1.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...ngepumaspa1.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g...itepumasty1.jpg

pumas!!!! i like the last one. ....im not a sneaker fan, hardly or ever wear them...but i prefer pumas.

I dont wear tennis shoes except for my black xhilaration pair which i got at target 2 years ago, lol

I still had my pair of sketchers this summer, thank god we gave them away! :shifty:

I love flats and pumps

I dont wear tennis shoes except for my black xhilaration pair which i got at target 2 years ago, lol

I still had my pair of sketchers this summer, thank god we gave them away! :shifty:

I love flats and pumps

THE PUMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the second pair are nice too.

The LAST pair of pumas. :)

Im 5'5. In my opinion, heels look weird on someone who is 5'4 or above

I'm not fond of athletic shoes on women either but if I had to choose I like the last pair. I'm 5'9" and I wear heals all the time. My husband is 6'3" so it's not a problem for me. Check out this pair I just bought from Anthropologie. LOVE them! :wub:

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalo...=&color=bro

I like the last puma's too, but I would get them in another color-like brown perhaps? I dunno, if you love green then you should get them.

I like the last puma's too, but I would get them in another color-like brown perhaps? I dunno, if you love green then you should get them.

If I were forced to choose one of those pairs, I would choose the first ones. :D

As it stands, I never ever wear tennis shoe type things unless I'm canoeing, kayaking, walking in the surf, walking on wet rocks, etc. Otherwise, it's heels or wedges or slightly heeled pumps for me. For work, I wear nursing shoe clogs. Not those icky looking ones with all the holes in 'em, oh Krocs, or whatever. Nope, not for me. :D I like nursing shoes that work with either dresses or pants.

I also like beaded and sequined flip flops. Bought 5 on eBay and just love them to bits. Slip 'em on and go shopping and they are not only comfortable but cute and match anything! :)beaded mesh sandals That's not the seller I bought mine from. I bought a lot of five! And love them so much. I now have silver, black, blue, white. The dog chewed the gold ones up. :angry:

Oooh. Here's the seller I bought my lot from and s/he has a bright green one now!

If I were forced to choose one of those pairs, I would choose the first ones. :D

As it stands, I never ever wear tennis shoe type things unless I'm canoeing, kayaking, walking in the surf, walking on wet rocks, etc. Otherwise, it's heels or wedges or slightly heeled pumps for me. For work, I wear nursing shoe clogs. Not those icky looking ones with all the holes in 'em, oh Krocs, or whatever. Nope, not for me. :D I like nursing shoes that work with either dresses or pants.

I also like beaded and sequined flip flops. Bought 5 on eBay and just love them to bits. Slip 'em on and go shopping and they are not only comfortable but cute and match anything! :)beaded mesh sandals That's not the seller I bought mine from. I bought a lot of five! And love them so much. I now have silver, black, blue, white. The dog chewed the gold ones up. :angry:

Oooh. Here's the seller I bought my lot from and s/he has a bright green one now!

OMG those beaded mesh sandals are adorable! Do you know what stores besides ebay carry them?

Sometimes I wear dansko clogs to work. Those are very comfortable. Sometimes I turn my ankle in them though :lol:

mmm...shoes....

aw I have so many pairs of pumps, I love em! Im forever going into Penneys and buying pairs for like a tenner! Then I dont care if they fall apart. I got anice pair of pink ones in a sale in Office for 12 euro :dance:

but yea, I also feel sexy in heels, theres nothing like em!

Ive only one pair of runners/trainers/sneakers, dont wear em much unless Im out walking or Im cycling somewhere.