Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has ANYONE had any success from using the lemon juice that comes in a bottle?

If that hasn't worked, do fresh lemons really work?

If so, how long till you saw results?

lemon juice works very well on everything, it worked on my blackheads, my small whiteheads, and my body acne. I think fresh lemons are better then the bottle stuff, because theres things added into the bottled stuff. I saw result within days on my chest and back, but for my face it was like a week.

you should take some fresh lemons.. and cut them up and put them in your water bottle..

people say to just use the juice..

but i physically put cut up lemon in the water..

theres a TON TON TON of vitamin c also in the SKIN.

so not only is the juice from the lemon beneficial.. but we must remember that the skin of a fruit has the most vitamins..

therefore..

i just cut up lemon and put it in my water bottle and drink from it..

plus you get some pulp

just because we use the juice doesnt mean we cant put all of the fruit into the water.

would it also work for red marks and popules in my face? should I apply it on my skin let it dry and then wash it off? and does drinking vitamin C constantly help too?

you should just drink lemon and water..

whatever you take in appears on your outside..

ALWAYS GET FRESH LEMONS

if you get the stuff in the bottle it may have chemicals or sugar added to it..

taking vitamin c is ok.. but physically drinkin water and lemon juice

can help alot..

plus you're drinking water with it too.. which of course water is recommended to be constantly consumed day by day..

lemon wont get rid of red marks.

for that you should use apple cider vinegar..

appply it into your face daily..

it will seriously help alot!

lemon juice works very well on everything, it worked on my blackheads, my small whiteheads, and my body acne. I think fresh lemons are better then the bottle stuff, because theres things added into the bottled stuff. I saw result within days on my chest and back, but for my face it was like a week.

Lemon juice wash

Wash with hot water and a facial brush or washcloth. Squeeze a fresh lemon into a small bowl and put the juice on a cotton ball. Apply cotton ball to face. Repeat soaking of cotton ball in lemon juice as needed. Let lemon juice dry on face for about 10 minutes then rinse with cool water. The lemon juice should make your face sting or mildly burn. For sensitive skin, dilute juice with filtered water.

Once the skin is regenerating (after two weeks using gentle, natural treatments) you may want to add a stronger facial exfoliant. Many cosmetic manufacturers produce Glycolic acid formulas (15 percent strength). Avoid products that contain heavy moisturizing ingredients and alcohol. Glycolic acid helps loosen or break up the outer layer of the skin and prevents excessive build-up of dead skin cells.

Source: http://www.cure-guide.com/Articles_on_Natu.../Acne/acne.html

well,

i used a fresh lemon only once,

and i saw a little diffrence.

i plan on using on tonight so i can see if it works. :)