Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
400 im

question about what to take to just treat acne

I have been on acutane twice. Recently the last time i was on acutane was maybe in march or april?

Ever since i have been off, but i have noticed that i had two or three pimples and i was told the acutane would continue to work while i wasnt taking it. Well now i am beginning to see a few more pimples appearing around my chin and on my cheeks. not many, for i just noticed and want to stop it from coming back as qquick as possible.

I never really had bad acne. My acne was always under the skin but i use to have alot and redness so i got on acutane.

I think my parents wouldnt let me get on it again a third time, and i have this hunch that washes and creams make acne worse.

i wanted to try those pads that u just whipe your face with but im not sure if they are helpful

like i said, i have a few bu mps appearing right now but i would like to know which the best over the counter stuff to get is to prevent anymore spread and to use on a daily basis.

man i dont know what to tell you other than, I wouldn't consider taking accutane for a 3rd course. Accutane can be very damaging to your body as a whole if you haven't already figured that out. It ruined my skin and mental well being for example. If I were you, I would keep it gentle and leave it at that. Not everyone has perfect skin and perfection is nothing to strive for because it is not attainable. So if I were you I would find a regimen, maybe DKR since it seems successful. For future info tho, this is not the sub forum to be posting your questions about post-tane. This is for rosacea and facial redness. Next time post something related to acne in the moderate acne forum, or maybe an Accutane post forum.

For future info tho, this is not the sub forum to be posting your questions about post-tane. This is for rosacea and facial redness. Next time post something related to acne in the moderate acne forum, or maybe an Accutane post forum.

ya it was my first time heree i had no idea where to post this but thankyou

i dont want to be on it a 3rd time.. the past to made me phsycho