Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brendan_192

accutanne and food

ok so i know its best to take accutane with a meal and one thats high in fat etc however does not eating much else during the day matter??

i make sure i have a good meal with my accutane like chicken breast with LOTS of broccolli and then lots of flax seed oil capsules for the fats butthe rest of the day i dont each mucch else at all like maybe a protein shake in water and another peice of chicken some days ill only eat the one meal the on i take with accutane and i do this for a few days then i end up just piggin out or somethin every few days. not a very good diet i know but i just cant be bothered eating alot of the time like with uni and work cant be bothered bringin food and dont want to spend money there either. do you think it will have much effect on the accutane working even though i make sure to have a big meal with the tablets???

ok so i know its best to take accutane with a meal and one thats high in fat etc however does not eating much else during the day matter??

i make sure i have a good meal with my accutane like chicken breast with LOTS of broccolli and then lots of flax seed oil capsules for the fats butthe rest of the day i dont each mucch else at all like maybe a protein shake in water and another peice of chicken some days ill only eat the one meal the on i take with accutane and i do this for a few days then i end up just piggin out or somethin every few days. not a very good diet i know but i just cant be bothered eating alot of the time like with uni and work cant be bothered bringin food and dont want to spend money there either. do you think it will have much effect on the accutane working even though i make sure to have a big meal with the tablets???

okay i have a question about that. i have done way too much reading abotu accutane (especially from people on this site) and have just been prescribed accutane. i asked my derm specifically about whether or not i had to eat fatty foods when taking my dose and she said it doesn't matter. is that true?? do most peoples derms suggest taking accutane with fatty foods?

i also asked my derm abotu taking supplements (omega 3, vit E, etc) while on my course and she said that it wouldn't really matter either way. does she not know what she's talking about??? i know some doctors really don't buy into the "holistic" theories, but still...