Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_MaGic_DuSt_

how much do you spend on make-up...

My foundation only costs around $10 and my mascara is $7 and both of those last me a while. I'm not a makeup junkie. I spend way, way more on hair products.

I have spent 4000 dollars on makeup in the last three years :ninja: No joke, I estimated it earlier.

Ive spent about $150-$200 roughly on EM products this year. This also includes my FULL N SOFT mascara, which is the only makeup item i buy in stores. =] Everything else, EM :dance:

For makeup, I only run out of the basics as my eyeshadow & lip collection is out of hand & would take years to completely run out of. Occasionally I replace stuff that is old, but it's usually on a whim that I buy new stuff. There's few colors I don't have anymore. I also have plenty of blush & bronzer.

Foundation (EM): $12, although I picked up a finishing dust this time so it was more like $20 total

Mascara (Max Factor, lately): around $7

What I'll be replacing soon:

Eyeliner (Mac fluidline): $15

I can say I've spent easily $4000+ on home improvement projects. ;) And do it yourself type things and sewing and fabric and crafts and stuff like that. If I were to add it up, I could easily say I've spent probably way more than that on my house, but that does include regular maintenance, cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaner bags and so forth. It is expensive to own, far more expensive than renting! BUT I love having my own house I can do whatever I want with; the walls are varying shades of blue. The study is a quartz-metallic blue and it is lovely. In candle light, the flecks of mica sparkle like the pinpoints of a billion stars.

Foundation- $12 dollars every few months probably..

Powder-$10 bucks........ but lasts me for like a year lol

Mascara- $5.......... lasts me a long time.. though I should be throwing it out every few months :shifty:

Lipgloss- $1

Eyeliner- 2 for $3.. lasts a while

Blush-$4-10 dollars.. lasts a long long time

Concealer- $9.50

I'm a drugstore girl :ninja:

I've spent about $100 this past year, but it was because I was switching from bare essentuals to EDM, this year I estimate I will probably spend less then half. When my summer foundation runs out I will switch to my fall one and probably reorder the summer one in the spring but thats only $8. I love EDM, I love that once you get a kit and you start running out of stuff you can replace things for so cheap. Because I have switched to this makeup (3 months ago) I am going to be spending so much less on makeup. My boyfriend will be pleased.

I can say I've spent easily $4000+ on home improvement projects. ;) And do it yourself type things and sewing and fabric and crafts and stuff like that. If I were to add it up, I could easily say I've spent probably way more than that on my house, but that does include regular maintenance, cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaner bags and so forth. It is expensive to own, far more expensive than renting! BUT I love having my own house I can do whatever I want with; the walls are varying shades of blue. The study is a quartz-metallic blue and it is lovely. In candle light, the flecks of mica sparkle like the pinpoints of a billion stars.

girl, i just dropped $8k (ouch) on a new heating and A/C unit and new ducts on my house, so i feel u more than u know.

as for makeup:

$30 all on EM stuff

$5 for my mascara (maybelline intense XXL mascara)

$25 for The Present

$25 on all the shadows from Fyrinnae

$18 on Benefit Eye Bright (one of my new luvs, thanks to miss.chaNel)

$1 on Carmex

Total: $104

these are the staples in my makeup wardrobe. everything else are impulse buys.

Thank goodness I had a home owner's warranty when my heating/air conditioning unit died an untimely death. It cost me $75 x5 trips to get it replaced, plus the $400 payment for the yearly home owner's warranty. I finally did let it lapse, but I'm considering re-buying it again next year; it was SO worth it. We just had our washer die, and since we did not have the warranty in effect, we ended up spending close to $250 to get it fixed. ouch.

I'm definitely going to buy some Eye Bright. I used some Revlon pinkish cream eyeshadow and loved the effect!

as for the Eye Bright, you will love it. i use it every day.

That stuff is brilliant & so fast & easy! :wub:

Im not sure how much I spend on makeup, but I know I wont be buying much more for a while now because I got the boot! Those bastards! :xxx:

oh gosh i don't even wanna think about it.... lets see, i spent like $80 at ulta on tuesday... went to mac today and bought 5 eyeshadows for like 70. then i went online since they didn't have one of the limited edition pigments i wanted, ended up getting that PLUS two other ones... and i bid on a discontinued eyeshadow on ebay... yea i'm addicted!

I've only been into makeup since last august, but I think I managed to spend around $600-800. I havent bought clothes, or anything, just makeup. During the past couple of months, I decided not to give a fuck anymore and just stay indoors 24/7. Now I just spend all my earnings on videogames. :lol: