Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a 12 year old boy and I have mild scars on my forehead, I'm not really worried about my pimples because I have 1 on my forehead, I have whiteheads located on my cheeks, especially on the nose, I'm still fresh, but I'm worried that my scars will continue to spread, I don't want to use cleansers because I still can't afford to buy one, I can't visit a dermatologists because my parents won't let me, so I would suggest to not include those ideas for your answers. :snooty:

[i'm really looking forward to get rid of my scars and whiteheads on my cheeks without using cleansers and medications, I want to find out how I could do it by using any natural methods or something.] :wall::pray:

I don't believe there are too many natural methods to clearing up your acne other than changing your diet and hoping that certain foods have caused your acne.

I am sorry but most solutions will require money.

oh, also you can try the egg white mask-that is supposed to help with scarring too-I love it!

Just separate the white from the yolk and apply the egg white all over your face and let it completely dry.

I'd say, your 12. Don't make the mistakes we've made like scrubbing your face, scalding your face, buying every chemical you can find and slathering it on your face. If you are gentle you might never get too bad. You are going to get a pimple or two at this age. Everyone does. Some people get a lot, but for most they go away after a couple of years.

You don't want to be fighting this crap until you are thirty, so don't go crazy on your face if it is pretty clear already.

If you don't want scars, don't pick. I know it is hard to resist. You just have to make it a habit.