22 members have voted

1. 1. So which one do you prefer ?

• Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner
    • Eye Definer Pencil
    • All over pencil
    • Kohl
    • Other(what what what??)
    • None, just mascara fer mee

Okay, i work up at like 10 today and just decided to play dress up with my many kinds of eyeliner( i know SO stupid but it was fun :cool: ) ANYWAYS i tryed to perfect the liquid waterproof kind that is impossible to put on first.It all got in my eyes and stuff and i had to keep wiping it off and putting it back on and crap. and then i just ended up with one perfect, black lined mascara-ed eye and one blochy eye.I usually use a navy blue bonne bell pencil liner. I really don't know where this story is going so why not take a poll? :D

I picked other cause I use more than one.. sometimes I use liquid liner, sometimes a kohl, sometimes dark shadow and a liner brush.. sometimes none. :D

i use pencil, liquid, and most recently, i've been using an angled eyeliner brush, wet, dipped into dark shadow from Fyrinnae(thanks mandy ;)). i find this actually lasts longer and doesn't smudge onto my lower lash line and undereye area. i have very oily eyelids so everything tends to run down during the day. the powder doesn't.

HTH

I like Mac fluidline gel eyeliner and if I want super long lasting I go with their liquid last. Penicl has become pointless...in fact, if I want a smudged soft eyeliner look I am almost better off just using an eyeshadow to line.

Lately I am hardly wearing eye makeup to work besides mascara cuz I don't have time.

I loove liquid eyeliner for my "fun nights out" where I want my eyes to look more intense. I use revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner btw, its BRILLIANT.

Other than that, I use just a plain ol' self sharpening eyeliner that is a purplish brownish shade (soo pretty... looks great with my blue/green eyes) The kind I use right now is this cheap ass brand from walgreens called "jordana"... you can buy 2 of those eyeliners for $3 all together.. or its like a dollar something for each. My old favorite was revlon colorstay eyeliner in "vixen" (SUPER pretty maroonish purplish color.) When i'm off of accutane and my oily skin comes back, i'll probably switch back to the revlon colorstay liner.

Kohl automatic pencil or revlon colorstay pencil. I wear liquid for nights out sometimes. I'dprobably wear it more if I could apply it better. <_<

I loove liquid eyeliner for my "fun nights out" where I want my eyes to look more intense. I use revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner btw, its BRILLIANT.

Other than that, I use just a plain ol' self sharpening eyeliner that is a purplish brownish shade (soo pretty... looks great with my blue/green eyes) The kind I use right now is this cheap ass brand from walgreens called "jordana"... you can buy 2 of those eyeliners for $3 all together.. or its like a dollar something for each. My old favorite was revlon colorstay eyeliner in "vixen" (SUPER pretty maroonish purplish color.) When i'm off of accutane and my oily skin comes back, i'll probably switch back to the revlon colorstay liner.

Other - Paula's Choice Gel Eyeliner. Comes in a little pot and you use a small eyeliner brush to apply. It goes on really easy (much more smoothly than pencil!) and it doesn't look harsh like liquid liner can. It lasts pretty much all day without smudging - it is the best eyeliner I have ever tried. Its pretty inexpensive too.